Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Annihilation Trade!

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
So marker and I had this idea of setting up a trade. It all started because he hit a post milestone and someone was ragging on him for not sponsoring a newb. Well since my post cost is no where near markers, I figured I would be his newb...It also works out that He and I joined the forums around the same time. So through PM we end up setting up the Annihilation trade...

So, the only way I am able to post this is because he didn't blow up my house, he blow up my parents. How he got the address there I'm sure he will let you know...so, nobody else go after my parents, they really have nothing to do with this. And if we are talking collateral damage...Be careful..So this is what he sends me

I am pretty sure this could have ended WW2 and maybe even change the rotation of the Earth. Good thing I don't do these kinds of trades too often...
Photobucket

But MArker is a great sponsor for a newb, and I'm glad he picked me to be his newb. My parents on the other hand...will be sending him a bill!

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    hahahaha very nice!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Post where the pictures didn't work. Fixed it above (or below for you down readers).
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Dude, if you were going to show us a picture of Marker handing you your own aZZ you could have used a silver platter...
    Awesome selection of sticks, Roman! Enjoy brother, you deserve them!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Trident almost made a noob mistake but he did well to cover it. Smart guy. He got the better of me. Many cigars changed hands but getting to know him a little more was even better. I got these on Saturday figuring this is what he was sending me. It was straight from Ccom. image

Then he decided to follow up from his own humidor with an excellent selection of cigars. He and I like very similar things so we are going to enjoy the heck out of these sticks.

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Very nice trade.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Wow gents, just wow!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done on both sides, guys. Always fun to watch the big boys go at it.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Crap!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    SleevePlz:
    Well done on both sides, guys. Always fun to watch the big boys go at it.
    +1
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is going on in the forum?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    WOW! Nice trade
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice when two great botl flex their stuff!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Starting to thing that folks have gone and flipped their wigs. :D Nice work gents, nice work!