Home General Discussion
Options

Pick my memorial stick for tonight. (Done. R.I.P. Buddy)

Well, as many of you know, my Boxer, Koda, was killed last Tuesday night. This has easily been the shittiest week of my life as he was only 6, strong and healthy. My right hand man. Easily the best dog I could have ever asked for.

Anyways, this will be my first cigar since ad I want you guy to pick for tonight. I'll be smoking it around 6:30.

My Father
Kinky Freidman Utopia
Gurkha Spec Ops
RP Sun Grown
Victor Sinclair 5 series Corojo
Vote up please! Here's the sticks

image Here's the beautiful pup this one goes to. R.I.P. imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    I'm thinking the My Father is going to win haha. Been wanting to smoke that one for a while now.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    My Father. No contest.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that pup looks so much like my dog, Pam, who I lost a while back now...
    MF or Sungrown. I smoked my first Tat black for Pam when she passed. Make it something you hesitate to smoke.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    my father, real sorry about your boxer, we had an olde english bulldogge, that passed about a year ago, he was 10. my wife cried for a week, he was a big part of our family
  • Options
    Thanks man. I'm man enough to admit that I cried for days. We still have another Boxer and they haven't ever been seperated. She is a mess right now. When I was mowing the lawn and she kept barking at the lawn mower through the fence and kept looking back for Koda, I broke into tears. Life really knows how to punch you in the balls.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I very sorry to hear about your loss being a dog owner/lover myself I understand your pain and my heart goes out to you. I hope this week gets better and I hope you baby girl can get over the loss of her brother. I say my father all the way I will even smoke a corona tonight also. It ok to be upset and cry for your dog their just as much a part of our families as anyone else I know mine are like my kids. Non dog owners just don't understand. Good luck my man
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    I very sorry to hear about your loss being a dog owner/lover myself I understand your pain and my heart goes out to you. I hope this week gets better and I hope you baby girl can get over the loss of her brother. I say my father all the way I will even smoke a corona tonight also. It ok to be upset and cry for your dog their just as much a part of our families as anyone else I know mine are like my kids. Non dog owners just don't understand. Good luck my man
    +1 i have a my father in my humi also, im gonna light that up!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    My father
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Sorry man...... my pup is 16, had a bad heart for 6 years, and showing his age but he still wants to play ball once and a while. I am enjoying him all I can.

Gotta go with My Father.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the loss. I vote for the My Father as well
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that news.. It must be rough. Light that Father up and forget about life for awhile.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    My Father.
  • Options
    My Father won, obviously.

This one's for you Koda Bear! image
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    So??? How is it?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    How long did that cigar stay like that? Sorry to hear about your buddy.
  • Options
    This thing tastes outstanding. Smoke output is great, flavor is great, draw is great. Definitely will be having another soon. The Jack went down quick haha.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    So??? How is it?
    And what's the drink you got with it??
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    MVW67:
    So??? How is it?
    And what's the drink you got with it??
    Jack. I'm a big fan of Whiskey.