Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New Show on RRR and I need Panelists!

Yep, we've got a new show at RRR. It's called RobbyRas Roundtable. The idea is to get 3 regular cigar lovers to smoke the same cigars and talk about their experience. In the first show, we talk about the Casa Fernandez Miami and the MUWAT +11. Each person smoked the cigars and provided a small review. Then I got everyone together to talk about their experience...

I'm hoping to do this a few times per month with new panelist on each show. If you are interested in being a panelist, email me at Rob@RobbyRasReviews.com and include "RobbyRas Roundtable Panelist - Ccom" in the subject! All cigars will be provided by the show sponsor, so all you have to do is smoke them and tell us what you think! Normally I wouldn't post this in the Trades and Passes thread, but I wanted to make sure you guys saw it. I'd love to have some of you all on the show!

Click on the image below to see the new show. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

RobbyRas Roundtable

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Love the new cigar stand man. Would love to Di this but I am still kicking it on my phone. Sounds fun though
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Cool Idea Robby, sure it will be a neat thing!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robby, That sounds really cool!
    I'd love to, but I have a hard enough time getting on the regular chats and remembering when they are.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    0patience:
    Robby, That sounds really cool!
    I'd love to, but I have a hard enough time getting on the regular chats and remembering when they are.
    well the good news is the shows aren't live... we set the time and date or recording based on everyone's schedule... so lemme know if you want in
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Robby, I sent you an email.
  • Options
    Sent you an email.
  • Options
    thanks guys, you're all on the list... i'll be in touch
  • Options
    Awesome
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I'm in...I'll shoot you an email later dude.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    I'm in...I'll shoot you an email later dude.
    Looks like we got you 3 panelists robby!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I'm in as well Rob, anything to help out the site.
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    I'm in as well Rob, anything to help out the site.
    SWEET! you get some free sticks too, so it ain't TOO bad!

you're all on the list!
  • Options
    When were you wanting to start this?
  • Options
    i have to work with the sponsor to get the product ready... maybe do one next week... I have 12 people who want to do it... so it's gonna be a process... i'll be in contact, i promise!

lets start by having all you guys email me your addresses... PodmanCigars will send you the cigars directly... no idea what we'll be smoking, but he has good stuff...
  • Options
    Sweet, sounds great.