Home General Discussion
Options

Don Pepin Garcia

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
Going to an event at the B&M tomorrow where the Don himself will be present, with one of his sons there to translate, lol. Just thought I'd rub it in a little.

Comments

• Options
    He is coming to Knoxville on Saturday, I hope to make it.
  • Options
    0 That Guy 00 That Guy 0 Posts: 188
    You've got one hell of a B&M maduro - you don't know if Milan does this stuff do you?
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, maddy.
  • Options
    mustluvcigars:
    He is coming to Knoxville on Saturday, I hope to make it.
    Figure a way, it should be worth it.
  • Options
    0 That Guy 0:
    You've got one hell of a B&M maduro - you don't know if Milan does this stuff do you?
    I really am lucky in that regard. I know Milan does some events, I'm not sure how often but Rocky Patel was there last year. A good buddy of mine thats still lives in Franklin County met him.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    We have a Drew Estate event coming up this month. There are two events in July. One Torano and an Oliva event with Sam. August, there is a La Aurora Event. September, there is a Gurkha event. I can't make out the last two dates but there is a Perdomo event coming up I think in October and there is also a big event which I think is also in October that has La Aurora, Torano, Camacho, Ashton, Fuente, La Flor, etc... Once I finally take the picture off of my phone I'll be able to see it better.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    make sure to tell him he doesnt use enough honduran tobacco.....

HA!
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    make sure to tell him he doesnt use enough honduran tobacco
    Thats because he has good taste ... :)
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    madurofan:
    Going to an event at the B&M tomorrow where the Don himself will be present, with one of his sons there to translate, lol. Just thought I'd rub it in a little.

How awsome !
  • Options
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    make sure to tell him he doesnt use enough honduran tobacco
    Thats because he has no taste ... :)
    ....fixed that for you.

you're welcome.
  • Options
    ... god i hope no one takes that seriously....
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    That was some funny sh*t you two! lol
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Good thing you said that. There was a mob meeting at 5:30 to come lynch you. We were going to hang you from the sign in front of Applebee's and stuff your pockets full of Nicaraguan puros.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
  • Options
    yes. funny like a clown.

but seriously...
    the man is a master blender. he has many cigars that are known the world over. I have respect for what he does. i just prefer different tastes than he.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
    No, I meant a lil funny as in you suck d**k... haha KIDDING KIDDING!!! Sorry, that was wrong and not politically correct!
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    yes. funny like a clown.
    Better than funny like a fruit.
    kuzi16:
    but seriously...
    the man is a master blender. he has many cigars that are known the world over. I have respect for what he does. i just prefer different tastes than he.
    Yes you like the taste/smell of well fermented cow crap, errr, I mean, barnyard, yea, barnyard.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    No, I meant a lil funny as in you suck d**k... haha KIDDING KIDDING!!! Sorry, that was wrong and not politically correct!
    I was just verbally abused by a peace officer. I smell a nice lawsuit. Whats your badge number?
  • Options
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    I was just verbally abused by a peace officer. I smell a nice lawsuit. Whats your badge number?
    Badge # 666... Is that some kind of omen? lol I'm sorry, that was a bit mean... I'm just jelous cause you're getting to meet Don Pepin! lol
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    Badge # 666... Is that some kind of omen? lol I'm sorry, that was a bit mean... I'm just jelous cause you're getting to meet Don Pepin! lol
    They issue badge numbers in Texas? I thought y'all just shot anyone who wanted to complain.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Dang, and I was supposed to be down in VA. Beach this week until things got rescheduled! Should be down that way in a few weeks now.
  • Options
    Damn zoom. I leave next week and won't be home again until the end of July. We can't seem to cross paths at the same time.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:

LMAO....that was a classic line from a great movie...
  • Options
    gmill880:
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:

LMAO....that was a classic line from a great movie...
    Indeed.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    They issue badge numbers in Texas? I thought y'all just shot anyone who wanted to complain.
    We do! But we have to have badge numbers so we can keep score man! haha
  • Options
    Don Pepin(and it is Pep-peen) was great. He spoke practically no English and I felt bad because at times he was just sitting there with no one speaking to him. I spoke to him some through his VP/Translator. I didn't buy a box as my humis are overflowing as it is but he signed the event card for me. I really wish I spoke Spanish as I'm sure he has some great stories. An interesting tidbit though, he speaks Russian, go figure, a Cuban who speaks Russian, wink wink.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    madurofan:
    Don Pepin(and it is Pep-peen) was great. He spoke practically no English and I felt bad because at times he was just sitting there with no one speaking to him. I spoke to him some through his VP/Translator. I didn't buy a box as my humis are overflowing as it is but he signed the event card for me. I really wish I spoke Spanish as I'm sure he has some great stories. An interesting tidbit though, he speaks Russian, go figure, a Cuban who speaks Russian, wink wink.
    It's terrible that I'm 20 years old and I laughed.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    madurofan:
    Da

as they say in the USSR:
    "So- vi -et "

...worst joke all day
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    betasynn:
    madurofan:
    Da

as they say in the USSR:
    "So- vi -et "

...worst joke all day
    It was funny there was a guy at the shop who spoke Russian and they were sitting there talking Russian, no idea how they figured out each other could speak Russian.
  • Options
    So I made it down there, great to to meet the master blender himself, walked away with almost 100 cigars, their deals were so awesome,