Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Two Green Bar Trade (CLOSED; Greg, Lee, Daniel and PROSS)

13»

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Randy, that Domaine is from 06. Thanks for the trade.
    Always a pleasure bro. Thank YOU.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Randy, that Domaine is from 06. Thanks for the trade.
    I just enjoyed the Domaine for lunch. Enjoyed is an understatement...it was amazing. Lots of smoke, great flavor, only ashed twice. Thanks brother, I owe you big time.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Received my end today from double green. Rain made it rain with some great sticks. Some favorites, and some I have not tried. Thanks Rain Man.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    pross:
    Received my end today from double green. Rain made it rain with some great sticks. Some favorites, and some I have not tried. Thanks Rain Man.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Hope you enjoy them and find some more favs.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Well rains end of the trade came to me today!! Can I say we need a "special" teacher for some of you people lol 5 for 5 doesn't look like this!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos But thank you randy!! And my end should land tomorrow!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Well rains end of the trade came to me today!! Can I say we need a "special" teacher for some of you people lol 5 for 5 doesn't look like this!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos But thank you randy!! And my end should land tomorrow!
    Hope you enjoy them.
  • Options
    Oh I will!! I keep getting v's lol now I don't have to buy more!! Thank god!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That's a good problem to have!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That's a good problem to have!
    You won't see me complaining lol I love them things!! So keepem coming lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Not too much to say here. I'm at a loss for words...but I'll keep typing. Jim and Lee really did, in ever possible way, dominate me. And you know what? I like it. Sorry, I used Jiunn's camera, but I just wanted to run outside and smoke all of these at once. This is from Lee. An Opus? Really bro? a 1964? I'm not an executive! Really though...THANK YOU! You've made it so that for five days I can feel like an international baller superstar rather then a civil servant. image And this is from Jim. Thank you for thanking me for serving! It really does mean a lot. Also thanks for the #9, I loved the only one I've ever smoked. I just had my first AVO Domaine yesterday, so this will really help me make an opinion on AVO. image
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Not too much to say here. I'm at a loss for words...but I'll keep typing. Jim and Lee really did, in ever possible way, dominate me. And you know what? I like it. Sorry, I used Jiunn's camera, but I just wanted to run outside and smoke all of these at once. This is from Lee. An Opus? Really bro? a 1964? I'm not an executive! Really though...THANK YOU! You've made it so that for five days I can feel like an international baller superstar rather then a civil servant. image And this is from Jim. Thank you for thanking me for serving! It really does mean a lot. Also thanks for the #9, I loved the only one I've ever smoked. I just had my first AVO Domaine yesterday, so this will really help me make an opinion on AVO. image
    wow Rain, it looks like you got smacked around pretty good!!!.....lucky!
  • Options
    Glad they got there safe!! I hope you enjoy them and don't stare at them lol...I was told you were a hitter so I gauged it to slowly start beating you down lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Glad they got there safe!! I hope you enjoy them and don't stare at them lol...I was told you were a hitter so I gauged it to slowly start beating you down lol
    I'm not sure how I have not smoked the Opus yet. The hype is unreal, so I'm waiting til I know I can do it uninterrupted. This is like I did the Bay of Pigs and you hit me with Hiroshima.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'm not sure how I have not smoked the Opus yet. The hype is unreal, so I'm waiting til I know I can do it uninterrupted. This is like I did the Bay of Pigs and you hit me with Hiroshima.
    Hahaha I'm not trying to kill you just yet!! But maybe soon bwahahahaha
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    What the...I just got my third green bar. You know what that means...
  • Options
    You're a fluff poster?
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    he called you a fluffer!
  • Options
    pross:
    You're a fluff poster?
    That's it Pross...you give me that green bar of yours. Now.
  • Options
    Come on fluffy, no stealing bars.
  • Options
    pross:
    Come on fluffy, no stealing bars.
    I hope your mailbox is made of Unobtainium.
  • Options
    Lol. I used to think of you as "rain man", but now, fluffy it is......
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Oh Lee... Dont you know Rain is muh boy. I can bring it again if you would like =)
  • Options
    Five stick trade of Death! Greg..sheesh, thanks brother. You destroyed my fav and wish list. image
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    You just got bear smacked! Wow, nice hit Greg.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    You just got bear smacked! Wow, nice hit Greg.
    Yes he did... Nice little beating Greg... Speaking of which..... I don't have his addy... a little help please =J)
  • Options
    Vision:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Oh Lee... Dont you know Rain is muh boy. I can bring it again if you would like =)
    Hey man I still haven't forgot about you!! But I like making you sweat it out never knowing when it's gonna hit!!
    Money can't buy taste