Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bad, Bad "LEE" ROY

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So guess I was one of the targets that he randomly selected, I think this was a "hanging chad" and the his drawing was fixed!!! So I am talking to Lee yesterday, and he kinda lets it slip, that I would have mail. Well mail doesn't usually come till about 3:30pm CST, I have to tee off at 3ish, no way to intercept mail, so thinking about this while golfing, btw bad round, get down and call home wife says mail box blew up in her face she is not happy now...
So like any smart man would do I participate in Oktoberfest beer check off....Well after cab ride home, walk in and look at wife hair still mess from mail box, tell her that she is beautiful, she quietly hands me box and says go to bed!!! Well who am I to aruge!!! So wake this morning to open package and find these Awesomw smokes from Lee Been waiting for Brickhouse Maddy, love the reg, and Oliva V Mel, only one stick that I have tried is the Leon which is a great stick.

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey mike just FYI the Leon has a year + on it
    Money can't buy taste
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw yeahhhh!!! Nice goin' Lee!!!
    Hate to say it, but you got your azz whooped Mike. hahaha

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Nice Hit Lee. You have been active lately I see.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Lee is on a roll.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Lee,, we all know Mike deserves the smackdown!!!!!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    why is it always sooooo great when mike gets bombed?? i may have to see for myself!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Lee! Thank you so much for the Padrons you sent for me to sample.. I'll get pics up tomorrow... A great BOTL!!