Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bomb a Nooblet

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
So, I get a message in my inbox from MJD715 that reads as follows.. Just trying to get started up. Already got blown up by catfish, soon enough ill be blowing people up too!! Of course, he messaged me his address. As it is, I'm already trading with 4 people, so my noobador is empty. Anyone wanna help me out and hit MJD? :)

Comments

• Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    pm me his addy :)
  • Options
    Sent. Thanks Bill!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i might be able to do a little damage also...send me the addy!
  • Options
    is it ok if i am also a ....nooblet!!
  • Options
    Yep! PM coming your way.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    So, I get a message in my inbox from MJD715 that reads as follows.. Just trying to get started up. Already got blown up by catfish, soon enough ill be blowing people up too!! Of course, he messaged me his address. As it is, I'm already trading with 4 people, so my noobador is empty. Anyone wanna help me out and hit MJD? :)
    Hey Randy PM me his addy....Oh yeah!!
  • Options
    Sent Jim. Thanks for you help.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    did anyone else just want some Kool-Aid?
  • Options
    Trident:
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    did anyone else just want some Kool-Aid?
    ..guilty.
  • Options
    OH NO!! What have I done!?
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nevermind what you have done, and pay more attention to what you should do. BOHICA!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Nevermind what you have done, and pay more attention to what you should do. BOHICA!
    This might help. http://www.ehow.com/how_2073676_build-mailbox.html
  • Options
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    This might help. http://www.ehow.com/how_2073676_build-mailbox.html
    1+
  • Options
    I like cheese ... Double post
  • Options
    I live at an apartment complex so all packages go to the clubhouse. Thing is the people that work there already hate me from a couple of incidents in the past. I'll be even more terrified to go in there if I'm responsible for any damage to the mail room. Definitely won't be getting my deposit!
  • Options
    MJD715:
    I live at an apartment complex so all packages go to the clubhouse. Thing is the people that work there already hate me from a couple of incidents in the past. I'll be even more terrified to go in there if I'm responsible for any damage to the mail room. Definitely won't be getting my deposit!
    this bomb goes out on monday with a few other BoTL i decided to hit
  • Options
    The buffalonian:
    MJD715:
    it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    The buffalonian:
    MJD715:
    it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again
    OK, OK, IM PUTTIN’ THE LOTION ON THE SKIN. GEEEEZ. LOOK THE LOTION IS ON THE SKIN. NOW WE HAD A DEAL. SEND ME DOWN MY AUTO TRADER MAGAZINE.
  • Options
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    The buffalonian:
    MJD715:
    it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the BOMB again
    OK, OK, IM PUTTIN’ THE LOTION ON THE SKIN. GEEEEZ. LOOK THE LOTION IS ON THE SKIN. NOW WE HAD A DEAL. SEND ME DOWN MY AUTO TRADER MAGAZINE.
    ok you'll get your "magazine" on thrusday, o and i fixed your post marine
  • Options
    Nice quote manipulation Buffalo
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both going out tomorrow..enjoy boys!! Haaaaa
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Both going out tomorrow..enjoy boys!! Haaaaa
    Score!
  • Options
    Mine flys this afternoon also, along with a couple more for some BOTL's I've been meaning to gift (bomb). ;)
  • Options
    Sent mine out today along with a couple others, no one likes to travel alone! 03120090000188734150, 03120090000188734143, 03120090000188734136!