Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

What The Hell....Noobs Throwing Bombs!?

Looks like pross has been influenced by the troublemakers around here. Thanks Paul for the much desired Nub Dub and the stragglers that tagged along. Of course you do know this means you are going to get whacked

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    BOOM
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    BOOM
    You're not helping...you know a good friend sent me some Elmo Ammo, maybe you would like some

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Play nice Mike, the sign is actually funny. He even gave you a cigar you desire. Nice smackaroo. Now sending Elmo and the gang after Catfishnuggets would be great in my book :)....
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    catfishbluezz:
    BOOM
    You're not helping...you know a good friend sent me some Elmo Ammo, maybe you would like some

NOO!!! I already have some lol
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Play nice Mike, the sign is actually funny. He even gave you a cigar you desire. Nice smackaroo. Now sending Elmo and the gang after Catfishnuggets would be great in my book :)....
    I promise to play nice and you are right about the Nub Dub and right about Catfishnuggets :o)

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol he got me to!! He's a quick one
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Good Job Pross! I'm glad I've yet to send you my box.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy Mike. Not an opening volley for a war, just a thanks for being my first sponsor.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    pross:
    Enjoy Mike. Not an opening volley for a war, just a thanks for being my first sponsor.
    Mike was your first? That is SO romantic.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    What can I say? I'm a romantic at heart.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    catfishbluezz:
    BOOM

I overheard the fish man making fun of Elmo and calling him not so nice names.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    I promise to play nice and you are right about the Nub Dub and right about Catfishnuggets :o)

Nice hit!! Some delicious smoke too :D I have to say +1 on Elmo and gang to do alittle catfishing >:)