Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ok ok you got me!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Well a little while back I sent mr pross a variety of maduros for him to try... Well he says ill get you back. I tell him no and to just pay it forward to another deserving noob that might want to expand in the cigar world. Well I get home today as my driveway is getting repaved from being bombed recently and now I need a new damn door!! Thank you Paul you turned my horrible day into a much better one!! You sent me some really awesome sticks and I will be sure to enjoy them all!!!!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Well a little while back I sent mr pross a variety of maduros for him to try... Well he says ill get you back. I tell him no and to just pay it forward to another deserving noob that might want to expand in the cigar world. Well I get home today as my driveway is getting repaved from being bombed recently and now I need a new damn door!! Thank you Paul you turned my horrible day into a much better one!! You sent me some really awesome sticks and I will be sure to enjoy them all!!!!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Great sticks,, Nicely done!!
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Note the AB Prensado. You made me give Perdomo another shot, so I figured you could give AB a second whirl....
  • Options
    Lol I will give AB another try! It's not that I didn't like the prensado it's just well IMO it's not a 96 rated cigar. But thank you very much!! Oh do you like anything besides maduros?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I have to agree on the 96, but still a great stick IMHO. I do like other sticks, just tend to buy Maddies.
  • Options
    Gotcha well just FYI your screwed!! Lol one of these days your gonna get bombed bad! But your never know when!! Bwahahahaha
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    The Kid:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Great sticks,, Nicely done!!
    +1 - Love the calling card too :D
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    74 posts and already throwing bombs at people, lol. Hey Lee, how's your head feeling. Nice hit.....