Home Cigar 101
Options

Storage

I am new to the cigar world.. i just brought two cigars for me and my ladyfreind to try out this weekend.. Will they go stale?  i have both cigars in my cool basement. Now

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    get em in a zip loc and you should be good
  • Options
    BigBillyBigBilly Posts: 2
    thank u....  im looking for a new hobbie other than bodybuilding
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Cigar smoking can be like a supplemental workout...I do about 75-100 cigar curls a day, my right arm is looking great. :)
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Cigar smoking can be like a supplemental workout...I do about 75-100 cigar curls a day, my right arm is looking great. :)
    Yeah, yeah...you're right arm might get quite a daily workout, but it ain't from the cigars...if you know what I mean.
  • Options
    SlickRSSlickRS Posts: 44
    HA HA HA....
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    Yeah, yeah...you're right arm might get quite a daily workout, but it ain't from the cigars...if you know what I mean.
    You think he does that much writing?
  • Options
    adamkhaliladamkhalil Posts: 80
    madurofan:
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    Writing??

I think he was implying he plays with his balls. I bowl too and my arm is jacked!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    adamkhalil:
    madurofan:
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    Writing??

I think he was implying he plays with his balls. I bowl too and my arm is jacked!
    LOL I know what he was getting at ... I was goofing around.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    That's the left arm pal...gotta balance out the cigar workout somehow, and I'll be damned if I've found a better way yet.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    What cigars did you guys buy?

"Long ashes my friends."