Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anyone got 2 osok's?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Alright Lee, I managed to make it to the PO with about 5 mins to spare. DC# 0312 1430 0001 1845 5934
    Hmmmm.......Not liking the lack of an update three days after it is shipped. Come on USPS, do something to let me know postal workers aren't smoking Lee's cigars for him!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    Alright Lee, I managed to make it to the PO with about 5 mins to spare. DC# 0312 1430 0001 1845 5934
    Hmmmm.......Not liking the lack of an update three days after it is shipped. Come on USPS, do something to let me know postal workers aren't smoking Lee's cigars for him!
    Lmao I'll go postal on them!!! I'm gonna send your trade out on Monday if that's cool
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    Lmao I'll go postal on them!!! I'm gonna send your trade out on Monday if that's cool
    What you meant to say was that you are going to blow someone else up in retaliation. I have addresses if you need them.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    What you meant to say was that you are going to blow someone else up in retaliation. I have addresses if you need them.
    Oh don't worry I've got one last mm member in my sights and his time is coming soon!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Got my end today!! Thanks tony it's very much appreciated!! And you didn't have to send the stragglers with them!! Way uncalled for!! But thank you!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Glad they arrived. The DC was scaring me a little. Also, doesn't everyone throw in MB2s as stragglers? Lol.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Glad they arrived. The DC was scaring me a little. Also, doesn't everyone throw in MB2s as stragglers? Lol.
    Oh your just making old blue eyes hurt even more lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Oh your just making old blue eyes hurt even more lol
    1+
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice Borkism Tony, Enjoy Lee!!! ;o)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived Lee... We need your OSOK review
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn man..... You are just killing it lately Jim!!
  • Options
    Vision:
    Umm...my name isn't Jim. Lol.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Tony, very nice!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Vision:
    Umm...my name isn't Jim. Lol.
    It will be soon...err Tony