Home General Discussion

only 31 more days to halloween

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
ok so i love to decorate my house for the holidays.ill post some pics real soon once i get them to photbucket.was wondering if anyone else does to.thinkin with the holidays comig could be a cool thread.so lets see who can griswold it up...what you think
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    No. I live in a Condo so decorating for holidays doesn't make much sense...no where to store the seasonal decorations. For the first couple years I didn't decorate anything in there, ever since my gf moved in we do around christmas...but that's all up to her. We do carve a pumpkin though.. :D
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    We just moved into a new home this year, after living in a tiny apartment for 5 years. My wife is going ape-$hit with the decorations and its only halloween. It is nice to have so much room but its definitely expensive filling all those rooms, but I'm mostly a christmas decorator. Come christmas time, then I'll be excited to light up the neighborhood.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    We just moved into a new home this year, after living in a tiny apartment for 5 years. My wife is going ape-$hit with the decorations and its only halloween. It is nice to have so much room but its definitely expensive filling all those rooms, but I'm mostly a christmas decorator. Come christmas time, then I'll be excited to light up the neighborhood.
    +1000 ....... Recently bought a new home myself. Wife is throwing a humungoid party for halloween. Congrats on your new home.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    its my favorite holiday.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well not done but here are afew pics,hopin to finish soon.been busy workin and you got to get paid before you go play.tell me what you thinkPhotobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Love it
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very cool bro!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!! I love Halloween! I miss taking my kids around when they were little. You new Dad's really have some great experiences to look forward to. I remember in '94 my son was 9 mos. and I dressed him in a baseball uniform and put a "on strike" sign around his neck. I wasn't happy about the strike, obviously.
    yeah thats how we strated now my kids are 21 and 19.so no trick or treating but we all love decorating the yard and scaring the neighboorhod kids..

I decorated one of my humis.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I decorated one of my humis.
    Very Nice Daniel
    I failed. Apparently my wife doesn't approve of my decorating skills. Try again .... I'll post another later.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, love some candy corn.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the ghoul coming out of the coffin.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

thank you.ghoul was store bought but the coffin and grave marker are homemade.

very nicely done sir

those are some nice pumpkins

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:

Is that plume on the stalks of the two larger pumpkins??
    Candy corn bowling.
    ok so halloween is here my yard is finished.will post some pics tommorrow wtih everything up and running . here is a video my son shot check it out im sure he would appreciate it...http://youtu.be/f9EhAm4abJ0 or this if that doesnt work

Very cool Twisted, you and your family should film a thriller re-make in your front yard! That would be awesome! That first "ground breaker" by the hydrant is gonna get pissed on by soooooo many dogs! LOL. Also, that spider was HUGE! Very artistic and original bro, you should be proud!
    thankyou..never thought about the dog threat lol. and the spider is just a broken umbrellaand a can of great stuff

twistedstem:
    thankyou..never thought about the dog threat lol. and the spider is just a broken umbrellaand a can of great stuff
    Oh wow, i would have never thought that that was an umbrella! Very cool!
    ok so halloween all done.was pretty good night.not as many kids as i would have liked but it is a school night.my son made two girls cry so was pretty good heres a few pics of what it looked like Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

bump

This is AWESOME bro, you and your son and VERY creative! NICE job!