Home Non Cigar Related
Options

October starts out fsntsstic

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Not....just git home from the er daughter swallowed a coin and thought it was stuck in her throat. So after an ambulance ride and xrays all is well and she will have a 10 cent dump tomorrow. Glad she is ok and didn't choke but I am choking over the bills I will be receiving.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Not....just git home from the er daughter swallowed a coin and thought it was stuck in her throat. So after an ambulance ride and xrays all is well and she will have a 10 cent dump tomorrow. Glad she is ok and didn't choke but I am choking over the bills I will be receiving.
    Sorry to hear that brother.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Damn bro, it has to start getting better for you.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    it ISS better because u fight for my and everyone else's family. Thank you brother
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    marineatbn03:
    it ISS better because u fight for my and everyone else's family. Thank you brother
    +1
  • Options
    Landscapers for the community admitted to breaking our van window and are paying for it. It's coming out of their paychecks.....I am happy but now worried that they will do something else.
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    Landscapers for the community admitted to breaking our van window and are paying for it. It's coming out of their paychecks.....I am happy but now worried that they will do something else.
    Depends on just how dumb they are. I doubt it though, nobody likes to take a hit in the checkbook.
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    Atleast you don't have to come out of pocket. I am sure they are not happy, but also not dumb enough to do anything in spite.
  • Options
    ctschirgictschirgi Posts: 63 ✭✭
    My middle child swallowed a nickel because he wanted to see what it tasted like. About three days later it came out the other end. Scary, but really not too big a deal in the end. I work for Uncle Sam so no medical costs to add to the stress though. Hope things start looking up for you.
  • Options
    Looks like I may be in south Dakota soon. My mom was admitted to the hospital, coughing blood shaking uncontrollable water on the lungs and heart. She has been fighting hep c in stage 3 for years, two open heart surgeries due to congestive heart failure and had a liver transplant. She is a tough lady and the doctors have told me more than 15 times that she will not see tomorrow...hope they are wrong again....
  • Options
    Damn brother, you and yours are in my prayers.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    That really stinks. Hope things get better.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Hang in there bro, I will be praying for you!