Home Non Cigar Related
Options

mailing liquid

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
I make kaluah and schnapps made from everclear and I want to give a taste to someone....how would I go about this and not get in trdouble? I was going to pit in a water bottle and ship hut didn't know if that would go over well.

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    I make kaluah and schnapps made from everclear and I want to give a taste to someone....how would I go about this and not get in trdouble? I was going to pit in a water bottle and ship hut didn't know if that would go over well.
    PM to you.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    jgibv:
    deejmemixx:
    PM to you.
    I got nothing bro
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    jgibv:
    deejmemixx:
    PM to you.
    I got nothing bro
    resent. hopefully it works now

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I don't know what it is, but I like it. I would fill some sort of vessel to the brim so it doesn't slosh around and then pad it well with bubble wrap/peanuts and then send it. As for USPS/UPS I do not know which would be better or more likely to allow liquids of that nature. We need a postal employee on the forum! If you figure something out, I would be more than happy to give your homemade hooch a try. As far as I know you don't have to declare the contents of your package.