Home Non Cigar Related
Options

New sheriff in town!

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
Just wanted to say congrats to Jason aka Smokindaddy who just got sworn in to law enforcement again yesterday. I know he and his wife went through some struggles and he always kept his head up. Of course since he's been back he's wasted no time hating on AJ, but I'm happy for him and his family. I appreciate everyone whom works in law enforcement, it's not an easy gig and its tough on the fam. So.....when we gonna herf beotch?!?!? I got some diesels lined up woohoo!

Comments

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Awesome Jason. I envy you brother. Congrats.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Just wanted to say congrats to Jason aka Smokindaddy who just got sworn in to law enforcement again yesterday. I know he and his wife went through some struggles and he always kept his head up. Of course since he's been back he's wasted no time hating on AJ, but I'm happy for him and his family. I appreciate everyone whom works in law enforcement, it's not an easy gig and its tough on the fam. So.....when we gonna herf beotch?!?!? I got some diesels lined up woohoo!
    Yes, yes and yes. Congrats.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Awesome Jason. I envy you brother. Congrats.
    i was more excited about the range time and what to carry lol! Tht was my first response...shooting range!!!!
  • Options
    I wanna be a cop so bad! He is my hero. Range time is a definate plus, lol.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    I wanna be a cop so bad! He is my hero. Range time is a definate plus, lol.
    its a rough gig man, seen it affect my best friends over the years. Takes a lot of balls IMO. I always feel safer though when I know people are carrying around me though. Jason's got a cool demeanor though, as much as it doesn't show here with AJ lol, he's as calm as they come.
  • Options
    It has always been a dream of mine since I was a kid. Next fall I am putting myself through the academy in Florida so I can make it happen. It has to happen, don't know what else I would do.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    It has always been a dream of mine since I was a kid. Next fall I am putting myself through the academy in Florida so I can make it happen. It has to happen, don't know what else I would do.
    the world could use a few more good men like you bro. That's awesome.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Congrats, Jason!!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    You and I both! As soon as I quit this Army thing, I'm heading straight to the academy.
  • Options
    Know where at yet?
  • Options
    Wherever the wife and I decide to live. We'll see after I PCS from Hood..probably Texas, my wife likes it here and sadly both my kids are Texans. In short..no clue haha.
  • Options
    Any idea where your next PCS will take you to.
  • Options
    Nope. I'm going from interrogator to medic..so I could go anywhere, even back to Ft Hood :( I'm trying to get Ft Lewis, since I've never been to The Great Northwest.
  • Options
    I live right outside of Bragg, and I can't blame anyone for not wanting to be there.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Jason!!! I am very happy for you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    Congrats, Jason. Greatest job in the world.
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Rain:
    Nope. I'm going from interrogator to medic..so I could go anywhere, even back to Ft Hood :( I'm trying to get Ft Lewis, since I've never been to The Great Northwest.
    That would be cool. We could use another hurfsmen here!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    It would be Herf time baby!!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Congrats Jason! Best of luck on your adventure!!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    I just wanted to give a huge thank you to my very good friend Dustin for starting this thread and for all the kind words. I can't even begin to tell everyone what a whirlwind I have been through with my law enforcement career. The funny thing is, I never applied for the county I'm working for, they came looking for me. Point is, this really is karma at its finest and I couldn't be happier being able to get to do a job I love every day. Dustin, thank you, you are a true friend.

To all the members who posted comments, thank you from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate everything and all of you.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Dustin, the only kind of deseil I want you bringing back to Visalia better have four wheels attached to it! Lol
  • Options
    You know us Rednecks love Diesel trucks.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROOyZ8_9ZFw
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Jason. You called it right when you mentioned karma. Good things happen to good people and you're definitely good people. I hope life continues to be good for you and yours.

• Options
    catfishbluezz:
    You know us Rednecks love Diesel trucks.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROOyZ8_9ZFw
    Exactly! Lol
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    Congratulations, Jason. You called it right when you mentioned karma. Good things happen to good people and you're definitely good people. I hope life continues to be good for you and yours.

Thank you Marty
  • Options
    jlmarta:

Thank you Marty
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    jlmarta:

Thank you Marty
    Sooo.....what kind of agency? County I assume?
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Smokindaddy:
    jlmarta:

Thank you Marty
    Sooo.....what kind of agency? County I assume?
    You are correct, Fresno county
  • Options
    Nice brother. Thats awesome and again, congrats. You are now my idol.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    It would be Herf time baby!!!
    Congrats and good luck! Ft. Lewis would be terrific. We were 20 years in the Pacific NW, and it IS God's country.