Home Non Cigar Related

You got to watch your step on them barges

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Holy fu ck what the hell is that???,,,,exactly???
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    No way that is a real spider.....
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Wow, I opened the wrong thread! That scared the *** out of me. I'm petrified of spiders. Is this mega zoomed in??
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Looks like a crab. Can you eat it? LOL
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope it's a real spider. It was hanging outside my pilothouse and I snapped a close up of it and that's just how it happened to turn out. Freaked my wife the hell out with it to . She's terrified of them:)
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    You should send that pic to history channel and tell them you found some crazy monster spider lol...
    They never answer my emails. Tried for a long time to talk to them about doing a show on the history of towboats in America. But to no avail.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    You have a badass job brother.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Careful Ricky! Don't piss it off
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    No shyt, right.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Rhamlin:
    They never answer my emails. Tried for a long time to talk to them about doing a show on the history of towboats in America. But to no avail.
    You have to go the "Reality" route. I can see it now: Smokin Tug Pilots of the Upper Mississippi. LMAO
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Rhamlin:
    You have to go the "Reality" route. I can see it now: Smokin Tug Pilots of the Upper Mississippi. LMAO
    They fight spiders, so you don't have to.
    jthanatos:
    beatnic:
    Rhamlin:
    They fight spiders, so you don't have to.
    A reality show would be wild. After a few weeks cooped up together the drama can get deep.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I woulda burnt the barge down.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    holy *** man, that might even be too much for a sturdy boot to handle, id be afraid he would rip my leg off for trying. id shoot that sucker for sure.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    jihiggs:
    holy *** man, that might even be too much for a sturdy boot to handle, id be afraid he would rip my leg off for trying. id shoot that sucker for sure.
    Nuke it from orbit, only way to be sure.