Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

DBeckom....A Lesson From the Master....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
A few days ago I received a PM from Dwayne. He suggested that we put together some sort of trade. I suggested a 9 stick, "Good-Better-Best" trade. He was more than willing to step to the pump. As a matter of fact he sounded pretty excited about it. I know Dwayne well and this scared me a lot. I knew that he had something in store for me that would be nothing short of amazing. You see, we have pounded on each other before and I always lose. This package was no different. I truly can't believe the quality of the cigars that Dwayne has sent. I will always remember that Rodney Beckom was my first trade and Dwayne was my first bomb. I always appreciate a lesson from the Master. Big D, my hat is off to you.

The Good

The Better

The Best

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    So DB is a master pounder!!,, Isnt there another name for that,,,hmmmmm what is that??
    HA HA Way to smack Greg around we all know he likes it!!!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad they made it there safely and meet your approval. As for the "lesson from the master", I am awaiting my lesson from the true master (you)!

I hope you enjoy each one I sent

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Dwayne..you got a wounded Greg limpin around now.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    All i see is a yum yum yum trade! Great sticks!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have recieved my end of our lil trade. Pics to come...

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb