Home General Discussion

grrr

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Dude, that sucks, can you fix it?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF?!?? How does that even happen?

Sucks dude - I'd try to return it/get an exchange. I mean as long as you did not TD celebration-spike it on the pavement, I'd hope that's covered under normal wear-and-tear.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    WTF?!?? How does that even happen?

Sucks dude - I'd try to return it/get an exchange. I mean as long as you did not TD celebration-spike it on the pavement, I'd hope that's covered under normal wear-and-tear.
    Bro, this is what I thought as I saw it..we're on the same wavelength.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Some people find stems in their smokes on cut. This guy finds rebar... That sucks, hope they make right.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Happened while cutting a cigar
  • Is the cigar ok?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ....... you can fix that with a little duct tape. LOL
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Damn, Shane! Is there anything I can do to help rectify the situation? I'd send you another one, but that was the only spare I had...
    Toombes:
    Damn, Shane! Is there anything I can do to help rectify the situation? I'd send you another one, but that was the only spare I had...
    why would u need to rectify anything? I had a good run with it, I have no luck with accessories.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    why would u need to rectify anything? I had a good run with it, I have no luck with accessories.
    it looks like it has a few miles on it! which is a good thing for a cutter!
    The cost of cutterS and lighters is stupid.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    EXACT same thing happened to my EXACT same cutter. On St Pattys day this year in fact, as I will not forget going to cut annnnnnddd...............
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Precisely why I like an old fashioned guillotine. This sucks dude, Cuban Crafters all day for a cheap lifetime cutter that rocks. However, my guess is an email will get you a replacement.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Deej, I have had the samething happen, but It is fixable,, that is if you still have all the pieces.. Ive repaired mine and havent had a problem since,,let me know
    Edit,,,,I see you have the sleeve there is a screw/nut missing ,,not in picture
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I dont have any opf the pieces anymore lol, I mightve then I dont know. Can speak for the other poor sap this happened to, but I feel kinda chinsey emailing for a new one.
    Ya I just tossed it.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully your for arm is stronger.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Ya I just tossed it.
    The Kid:
    deejmemixx:
    Ya I just tossed it.
    it was missing the spring inside, the bolt that held it together, it was trash man. It was not an easy thing to do