Home General Discussion

Where is Rodney Beckom?

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I've not been a forum member very long, but I miss reading this crazy dudes ramblings. Anyone seen him? WHERE ARE YOU?! If only rickroll was here to sing me a song.

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Without divulging too much information, Rodney is safe and sound. At least he was last week when I received a PM from him. He let me know that his health is slowly getting better, but he has some family issues that are taking up a great deal of his time.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Without divulging too much information, Rodney is safe and sound. At least he was last week when I received a PM from him. He let me know that his health is slowly getting better, but he has some family issues that are taking up a great deal of his time.
    Thanks Toombes..just glad to know he is ok.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    Thanks Toombes..just glad to know he is ok.
    As Toombes said, he has a lot going on right now, limiting his free time. Everything should start settling down soon, allowing him time to keep everyone entertained.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I've not been a forum member very long, but I miss reading this crazy dudes ramblings. Anyone seen him? WHERE ARE YOU?! If only rickroll was here to sing me a song.

Ahhhhhh.
    If it was so simple as to be indeed crazy.........
    But alas, as a cruel fate must have it, I find myself to be the only sane person in a truly insane world!
    Lonely indeed is this misfortune my friend.
    Enjoy your cushy ride as mine is a bumpy and wild twist down a mysterious path!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    How 'ya been Beck. I'm glad this "mysterious path" found it's way back this way for a minute.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    How 'ya been Beck. I'm glad this "mysterious path" found it's way back this way for a minute.

I'm in a busy but happy place as of late. Thanks for the concern my friend. As fate would have it, I broke my big toe on my right foot yesterday so I find myself with a little free time on my hands as I must keep it somewhat elevated for a few days.