Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone have some CAO Brazilias?

I had one a few weeks ago and it was delicious. Does anyone have a few more? I really want to try some more before I drop the cash on a box, I really enjoyed these sticks. PM me and we'll talk money/trades!

Comments

• insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    You too huh. The brazil was one of my first favorites. Have you been watching sprint sale? Sadly I only have one at the moment. I'll see what I can do though.
  • I saw them on sprint sale once but it had ended right when I got on :(

Insomniapb as in insomnia paintball?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    PM to ya
    JLonsinger2011:
    I saw them on sprint sale once but it had ended right when I got on :(

Insomniapb as in insomnia paintball?
    Yes sir!
  • Nice to say another BOTL playing ball! I played D2 NPPL and after HB then my team broke up. Been practicing with Storm and Greg Paulies teams but haven't had the money to go full at it. Who do you play for?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I probably have a few in the humi somewhere... let me know if you're still looking
  • PM'd
  • Just hardly missed some on CSS, saw that they were the one right before I got on.. my luck haha
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    JLonsinger2011:
    PM'd
    replied... only 3 on hand though :/
    JLonsinger2011:
    Nice to say another BOTL playing ball! I played D2 NPPL and after HB then my team broke up. Been practicing with Storm and Greg Paulies teams but haven't had the money to go full at it. Who do you play for?
    Sadly I have been out of the loop for quite some time now. When I played hardcore I played for a team Called Insomnia haha figures huh? We played a-lot of local stuff and state wide stuff. We didn't really have the funds or big name sponsorship to go much further. We played a few PSP events and were up at IAO every year we played. Mind you this was about 5 years ago now. I still get out and shoot the sh*t with friends etc, but haven't had the time or money to get back into on a super competitive level again. Maybe someday that will change. I do still enjoy bsing about it though if you ever want to shoot the sh*t!
  • i see i see