Home General Discussion

1ST Herf Boys Poker Tourney Results

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Please post your cc name if different from the poker league. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place please pm your addy's so i can sent them out to the losers. 1 Jthanatos 2. Kingly Rain 3. Cigar Slob 4.Sweeney2712 5.Luxonmyside7= cc Glock1975 6.Sleeveplz 7.Buffalo Bill 8.KenLight42 9.xM3THODx 10. marineatbn03 Awesome game guys, can't wait to play next week.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Well, the jig is up...I'm Kingly Rain.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Was gg all around. Still feel bad for rivering Bill for a bad beat. And I maintain that Sweeny is the devil.

Definitly looking forward to next week, forgot how much I enjoy poker games.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Was gg all around. Still feel bad for rivering Bill for a bad beat. And I maintain that Sweeny is the devil.

Definitly looking forward to next week, forgot how much I enjoy poker games.
    Buffa1o Bill is ME. I really thought i had that hand too.. I'm ready for redemption!
    The buffalonian:
    Buffa1o Bill
    WHAT??
  • ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    It is I xM3THODx. Fun game but next time can you fold your Aces against my Queens. Till next game...
    ccezar:
    It is I xM3THODx. Fun game but next time can you fold your Aces against my Queens. Till next game...
    but you love my bullets
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I just plain sucked. Maybe because I do not know the lingo ;)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I will keep track who owes who and send out the addy's if u all want me 2 and we can settle up every 2 weeks or once a month up 2 u all, who knows next week someone who lost , wins and the loser has to pay them it may just cancel each out. It's all up to u, hope to c u all next week.
    The buffalonian:
    ccezar:
    but you love my bullets
    Did anyone else get a crap ton of low pocket pairs while playing? Seemed like every five or six hands I was get 6s or dueces or some other blind buying pair.
    jthanatos:
    The buffalonian:
    ccezar:
    but you love my bullets
    Did anyone else get a crap ton of low pocket pairs while playing? Seemed like every five or six hands I was get 6s or dueces or some other blind buying pair.
    Agreed it was the same for me
    I would have killed for some small pocket pairs.
    Glock1975:
    I would have killed for some small pocket pairs.
    Bah, I either ended up buying blinds with them, or get 4 callers and a flop of 3 over cards. It was painful.
    Pm to Jthanatos
    The buffalonian:
    ccezar:
    but you love my bullets
    Well played preflop
    So here is who owe's who. 10, 9, 8, 7 send there 5er to Jthanatos 6, 5 send there 5er to King Rain 4 send there 5er to Cigar Slob pm the player u owe to get there addy, makes it much easier. we can settle up once a month if everyone likes. just remember who u owe. Look forward to the next game Wed. night.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Settling up once a month sounds like a great idea.
    Poker Slob:
    Settling up once a month sounds like a great idea.
    I thoughteveryone would agree to this. Please just remember who u owe or who owe's u. Keep signing up boys we need more members.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I realize most people like the idea of shipping cigars once a month. I personally don't want to be indebted to someone for the next month, so I shipped last weeks losses today. Rain, the DC# is 0312 1430 0001 1845 6115.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Well, I realize most people like the idea of shipping cigars once a month. I personally don't want to be indebted to someone for the next month, so I shipped last weeks losses today. Rain, the DC# is 0312 1430 0001 1845 6115.
    No complaints here broman, thanks. I think monthly is the max, you you wanna ship early, nobody minds. I don't think, anyways.
    SleevePlz:
    Nice Job SleevePlz, i'm sure no 1 will mind, i just thought it would b easier 4 some players to send monthly. 1 more day boyes, remember to register for the tourney.
    SleevePlz:
    I had my payout ready to go also but jthanatos is being tight on giving out his addy. Id rather send out weekly.
    ccezar:
    SleevePlz:
    I had my payout ready to go also but jthanatos is being tight on giving out his addy. Id rather send out weekly.
    Nice, give it up. i think i will send my losses out evry 2 weeks so if i owe both weeks i will send 2 at a time.
    ccezar:
    SleevePlz:
    PM me for the addy.
    Rain:
    ccezar:
    SleevePlz:
    PM me for the addy.
    I've been sold out.