Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stad is about as legit as possible

I posted this over in the pipe thread, but I thought it deserved a little more coverage...

robbyras:
Did a trade with Stad for his CAO Meerschaum Dragon Claw pipe... I'm a pipe noob, but I thought this pipe was too awesome to pass up... and in true Ccom form, he sent a bit more than was expected... thanks again Stad!

IMG_20121004_084851.
IMG_20121004_085148.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Baller
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Holy moly that is a cool looking pipe! That would make me start smoking one right there!!!!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Eh yeah calebs alright...
    Haha
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Now I want a pipe. Hmmm gonna research now. I hate this website. I would so be a thousandnaire if I didn't know you guys.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    danielzreyes:
    Awesome! Now I want a pipe. Hmmm gonna research now. I hate this website. I would so be a thousandnaire if I didn't know you guys.
    it's kinda seasonal for me, but I'm sure it's gonna take off now that I have this SWEET pipe... not to mention the lovely smelling tobacco Stad included!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caleb is a stand up Herfsman for sho!!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Holy moly that is a cool looking pipe! That would make me start smoking one right there!!!!
    +1 that is bad ass!!!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Unless he beats you to the matches! Hahaha
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Bigshizza:
    Unless he beats you to the matches! Hahaha
    Such a hater bigfer. Geeeze