Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

holy crap, Tony!

Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I am told by my wife, while I am at work, that I have a box from Anthony someone. I have no clue who or what it could be, but then I remember Tony from MI!

Wow! Thank you so much! What an unexpected and awesome hit. Very generous and made my week! Thanks, again.

Opus, OSOK, Liga 9, Riqueza, and padron 85th! Looking forward to all of them; i have only had one riqueza before. image image
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Tony! Another shade of Gray it seems!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    For the record, I gave you plenty of warning in another thread a couple of days ago (my favorite color thread). Lol, but really, you mentioned never having an OpusX recently and only one LP #9. So I couldn't let a stand-up guy like yourself go on without those options in your humidor. Besides, you don't get blown up nearly enough, imho. Enjoy the smokes bro!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    For the record, I gave you plenty of warning in another thread a couple of days ago (my favorite color thread). Lol, but really, you mentioned never having an OpusX recently and only one LP #9. So I couldn't let a stand-up guy like yourself go on without those options in your humidor. Besides, you don't get blown up nearly enough, imho. Enjoy the smokes bro!
    I missed that one. Lol!! Thank you so much, I will certainly enjoy my options.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Triple Crown
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    BOOM goes Shaft!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice tony!!!!!! Your just a stand up botl!! But save some padrons for yourself lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Very nice hit
    +1
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Holy Monkey! good stuff!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMMM Dropping Hammers.... Littttterallllly!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's damn near Tone Loc(o) on Mr Gray..great selection!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Very nice tony!!!!!! Your just a stand up botl!! But save some padrons for yourself lol
    Don't worry, I have a stockpile of them for myself. But I do have enough to share on occasion!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Don't worry, I have a stockpile of them for myself. But I do have enough to share on occasion!
    you can share them with me
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Shaft, very nice!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This forum is full of great guys and stand-up folks. It's a pleasure to be a part of it!