Home General Discussion

Poker League #2 Tourney

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Next weeks tourney is now available to register. And if u wanna join the league send me a pm and I will get u set up.

Comments

• The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Cant wait to kick some rain of out Randy:). just registered
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    Cant wait to kick some rain of out Randy:). just registered
    You hurt me deep Bill. Real deep. You're just too old to be cool.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    But I just sent you a "make-up" gift ... And and I'm only 3years older than you ... :(
    The buffalonian:
    But I just sent you a "make-up" gift ... And and I'm only 3years older than you ... :(
    Yep. It's all down hill after 23.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, should b a good game again
    Bump
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Real life has gone crazy. Most likely will not make it tonight.
    Guys i know i started this league, and i should play every week, but my dad is in the hospital and i'm not sure if i will make back to the house in time to start. I'm really sorry. if it started at 9 i could make it, but 8 will b pushing it. I will try boys
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Guys i know i started this league, and i should play every week, but my dad is in the hospital and i'm not sure if i will make back to the house in time to start. I'm really sorry. if it started at 9 i could make it, but 8 will b pushing it. I will try boys
    This is a no-brainer, best to your dad, hope everything ends up ok.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    Glock1975:
    This is a no-brainer, best to your dad, hope everything ends up ok.
    No doubt man, take care of your dad. Only three of us are enrolled for this week, anyways.
    Good game Method and Poker Slob. Method took it tonight.
    Sorry guys just got home, my father is doing better, he had a mild heart attack, they say he will be fine. How did the game go, i promise to make next weks game. Hope u guys had fun. Keep track who won and who owe's who.
  • ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    Glock1975:
    Sorry guys just got home, my father is doing better, he had a mild heart attack, they say he will be fine. How did the game go, i promise to make next weks game. Hope u guys had fun. Keep track who won and who owe's who.
    Good to hear your fathers doing better and only had a mild attack. I lost my father to a fatal heart attack while he was playing tennis years ago. We'll see ya in next Weeks game. Since there were only three players, we did winner takes all and it was a really good short game.
    Sorry to hear that, yeah they say my father will be fine, who knows, don't really like the hospital they took him to. My wife is a dr. she says they hospital is horrible, made me worry more. I hope u all had fun, sorry there was only 3, i will be hard at it to get more players for next week.