Home General Discussion

Customer Service

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Reading Dustin's thread about his horrid experiance with DE customer service got me thinking...anyone had a GOOD experiance with customer service? What was the problem, how did they fix it, and how long did it take? It would be nice to know that if a stick I have is bum that a company would stand by their product.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Camacho/Davidoff=AWESOME. Small issue, they went way overboard. Xikar=AWESOME...bum lighter, told me to take it to my B&M and allowed me to exchange up. Cuban Crafters=AWESOME...bolt fell out, gave me a better cutter.
    Oh...and the reason I am here, The Beard and CCOM=AWESOME...took care of a bad order I had and went above and beyond. Andy has also been great on the orders.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Oh...and the reason I am here, The Beard and CCOM=AWESOME...took care of a bad order I had and went above and beyond. Andy has also been great on the orders.
    +1, Andy is awesome, he is the one that facilitated my hit on you Dustin, lol.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy D is the man. He always help out, thats a huge reason why ccom is my online go to 99.999% of the time. Also, a particular B&M in little river, NC is fantastic. I ended up buying my 150 count savory humi from them while on vacation! I was in there every day and wish i lived closer to em. Their website is good too. Lots of pipes
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    +1, Andy is awesome, he is the one that facilitated my hit on you Dustin, lol.
    Not surprised lol... He's a good dude, and I wish I could give him more biz but it's been 6 months since I got a paycheck. So as soon as my checks start kicking in here in a month and the wineador is done, I'll be pestering him with price matches via email again lol.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Ccom = Awesome

Xikar = Awesome
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to test Xikar with my executive lighter that lasted one week, so I'll report back.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Shimano!! Best reel cs possible! They send all free replacement parts no questions asked!! As for cigar stuff I have been lucky to have no problems I see fit to calling cs!! But ccom people are great and always work with you!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Ccom has never disappointed me. Ever. The cigars always came fresh when I bought them, smoke fine, get delivered within a day or so(I understand holidays/weekends can delay and all its cool). Also another site I get some smokes from actually give me a free cigar ever once in awhile that is usually to my palate, I assume they look at my order history and try to get a cigar that matches to what I like...which is cool. My local B&M hooks me up as well if I buy a lot from them, they will discount some stuff or give me a totally different cigar to try...keeps me coming back. The one B&M up where my gf used to go to college in philly, absolutely retardedly good Customer Service, it was unreal. They pretty much launched me in to cigar smoking and if there was anything I would like to try or any suggestions they would do research on it. If they like what they read the guys there would buy some, try them, and put them on the shelf to see if they sell. Also Zippo has never given me any problems.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    WaterDemon:
    Also Zippo has never given me any problems.
    I have a friend that has been using the same Zippo for 20 years. It has been back to Zippo no less than 4 times. They repair it and send it back, postage paid. Awesome company.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    beatnic:
    WaterDemon:
    Also Zippo has never given me any problems.
    I have a friend that has been using the same Zippo for 20 years. It has been back to Zippo no less than 4 times. They repair it and send it back, postage paid. Awesome company.
    Yes, and if they are unable to fix it, which is rare, they will send you a new one.