Home Non Cigar Related
Options

*** Cancer Awareness Month

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
I found this on Facebook, but thought it was pretty cool. A lot of departments have been using this color scheme on their apparatus to show their support.
The helicopter is one of the companies that have flown in for numerous air-evac flights.
Kudos to these companies for being brave enough and kind enough to show their support in the fight against this terrible disease.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    My wife beat *** cancer a couple years ago. She doesn't make a big deal about it nor do I. It's a F'd up disease that seems to elude the brightest, smartest, gifted minds of our day.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Cancer really does suck. I really don't get it though, I mean there have been several "cure's that were tested abroad yet there is no "cure". Hemp is also suppose to suppress it as well. With all of the money put into research I am very surprised that nothing has been made to cure it or at least what will be released. Same with Aids. Almost seems as though it is more important to slow it down than to cure it. The days of "polio" are over sadly.