Home General Discussion
Options

Sprint Sale

2»

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where in NC do you live?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Near Fayetteville, in Pinehurst.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    What street?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    marineatbn03:
    What street?
    The one that my house is on
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    danielzreyes:
    marineatbn03:
    What street?
    The one that my house is on
    I sent all that stuff to your sis's house. I feel bad.
  • Options
    No worries brother, I will get her to ship it when I get to the hacienda
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    No worries brother, I will get her to ship it when I get to the hacienda
    1st St, 5th ave, Main St, Jackson Ct., Hughes Rd. ???
  • Options
    Starts with an L and ends with N
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Starts with an L and ends with N
    forget you ..... ohhhh Niiiiikkkkiiiiiii!
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Back to the original topic....

Do you believe that truly everything in a Sprint sale sells? I watch and often see things go all the way to the end looking liking there's no offer, but in the 'completed' area it's always marked sold. I was also wondering whether Cigar.com automatically stops a sale when its price goes under a certain level. Mind you, I'm a repeat Cigar.com customer, so this isn't mean to be a criticism, but just wondering.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    raisindot:

Do you believe that truly everything in a Sprint sale sells? I watch and often see things go all the way to the end looking liking there's no offer, but in the 'completed' area it's always marked sold. I was also wondering whether Cigar.com automatically stops a sale when its price goes under a certain level. Mind you, I'm a repeat Cigar.com customer, so this isn't mean to be a criticism, but just wondering.
    I think it says in the "rules" that it will stop the sale when bought or when CCOM thinks the price is too low.
  • Options
    Rain:
    raisindot:

I think it says in the "rules" that it will stop the sale when bought or when CCOM thinks the price is too low.
    +1, they are all about a deal, just not losing their azz.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    raisindot:

I've been watching/recording for a while now and a lot of the same cigars go for the same range of money within a couple of bucks. if you pay attention to how much things go for, you can get it for around the price it stopped at the time before.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Stupid sprint sale, haven't been on then happen to look and.... well. Stupid sprint sale
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Gets me every time. I swear if they put Philly Blunts on there for the right price I would hit the buy button. Sometimes I feel like an 80 year old woman watching QVC.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I know what you mean, I feel like every time I log on, I just hav to buy something.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Stupid sprint sale, haven't been on then happen to look and.... well. Stupid sprint sale
    Have you ever went on to the sprint sale and NOT pulled the trigger on something?
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    MVW67:
    Have you ever went on to the sprint sale and NOT pulled the trigger on something?
    Umm, well, errrr, hmmm, maybe once or twice!!! LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    marineatbn03:
    MVW67:
    Umm, well, errrr, hmmm, maybe once or twice!!! LOL
    With all of the bombing that I have done lately, I need to visit that site a little more!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    MVW67:
    Wanting to and actually getting myself to pull the trigger is two different things.
    I hate when they have something like Torano 1916s or Tat Havana nobles and they go down to a price that I can't pass up.
    Cause I often don't pass them up and I have to deal with the Master Chief when she sees a package show up...........With the freakin invoice!
    Why can't they send this stuff without the invoice?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Just scored My Father 1922 peti robustos for 90 bux! Blind buy for me hope they are worth it!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    You should be pleased. If you're not let me know lol.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    You should be pleased. If you're not let me know lol.
    If they are as good as the regular line I will be. Never tired that size though.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I had one recently and enjoyed it. The spice is nice.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I got a box off the SS too... Watch out about smoking one with a empty stomach. Very nice though.