Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ALS auction lot, bid on it. #BHK52

Here is how it will work. This lot (hat included) is up for bid. The winner will send the money straight to Ken Lights ALS charity walk. After the funds are there I will mail this lot to the winner.

Bidding will be in $5 increments starting at $50. PM me with your bid. I will keep this thread updated best I can. The leading bid will be posted here every time I update it. A PM will be replied to fast as I can whether you are the leading bidder or not. If there are multiple bids of the same amount the PM that came to me first has it.

The highest bid by 12:00am Thursday (i.e. the minute after Wednesday ends), wins it.

Please support a great charity. ALS has had some strides on Alzheimers medication helping to slow the progress of ALS so lets get closer to a cure. image

Comments

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    $60 is the leader.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to add that the winning bidder will also be in the running for the lottery I'm doing for everyone who donates. I'd put Marker in as well, but instead I'm gonna take my time and think of a better way to repay this truly incredible display of generosity.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Just wanted to add that the winning bidder will also be in the running for the lottery I'm doing for everyone who donates. I'd put Marker in as well, but instead I'm gonna take my time and think of a better way to repay this truly incredible display of generosity.
    He is a stand up BoLT for even thinking of this.I would just bomb the sh!y out of him :)
    Leader is at $80
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Marker, you are an amazing brother. Fantastic idea here.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could get in on this, but I'm not able to at this time.

But I want to thank you for getting in on a cause that is close to me.
    My step father passed from ALS. He taught me everything I know about hard work and commercial fishing in Alaska.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • You are a class act Marker.
    Leading bid is $85
    Leading bid is $100
    Leading bid is $105
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Wish I had the funds to get in on this. A good cause.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    this is awesome! I may get in on this...
    Since this is going well I might add on to it today. I don't have time to do it now but I really want people to bid. Another surprise later as well.
    Bump, top bid is $105.
    Top bid is $100. Issue came up and the $105 had to back down.
    Done in 1 hour.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Huge thanks to Marker as well as to everyone who bid on this lot, especially the winning bidder! Anyone who missed out, feel free to make a donation anyway, and you will be part of the lottery I have going in my post:
    Link

^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    This is done and I will ship out the cigars to the winner on Saturday. Someone has a wedding tomorrow so I won't have time *Stare at Shaun.Harrison*