Home General Discussion
Options

"Pick My Stick" Monday 10/8 JDN WINS! Mini Review with pics attached

jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
You pick it, I smoke it, and provide my very amateur mini review with pics.

Since last night there were some votes for the JDN it is once again on the list.....

1. JDN Antano Dark Corojo
2. Diesel Unlimited
3. Oliveros King Havano Oscuro
4. AB Black Market

Thanks !!! Vote early and often !!!

(yes Jim I will include wildlife pics)

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    JDN
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AB Black Market.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Jdn
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Jdn
  • Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    JDN Antano Dark Corojo
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    JDN
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    JDN then BM tomorrow
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDN..Sir
  • Options
    JDN WINS !!!! Off I go to do my duty...... Shizzzzzz I have some wildlife pics I will post later tonight.

Thanks !
  • Options
    JDN Antano Dark Corojo - mini review

Prelight - Construction looks very nice. This is a smaller vitola than I usually smoke, this was the Peligroso (5" x 44). Lick was nice very slight sweetness. Maybe a tiny cocoa but maybe that cuz it looks like chocolate. Cut then lit with a soft flame. Very nice flavor, a little spice, a little pepper, a little leather. Tons of billowy smoke.

First half continued to intensity the same flavors. Tons of smoke continued. It is about 56 degrees out and very comfortable. Burn was good. No touch ups needed. I have only had one previous JDN DC and it was the huge ring that really kicked my on my butt. This one seems a little less intense but still very nice. As you can see I was enjoying myself.

Smoked this one down to the nub and got a very nice buzz. Most enjoyable. This is in my top ten and for good reason. My simple rating is 5 of 5.

Thanks to all for a great selection !!!!

And because the Shizzzzzz likes the wildlife here are a couple of the neighbors.......

• Options
    jadelt:
    JDN Antano Dark Corojo - mini review

Prelight - Construction looks very nice. This is a smaller vitola than I usually smoke, this was the Peligroso (5" x 44). Lick was nice very slight sweetness. Maybe a tiny cocoa but maybe that cuz it looks like chocolate. Cut then lit with a soft flame. Very nice flavor, a little spice, a little pepper, a little leather. Tons of billowy smoke.

First half continued to intensity the same flavors. Tons of smoke continued. It is about 56 degrees out and very comfortable. Burn was good. No touch ups needed. I have only had one previous JDN DC and it was the huge ring that really kicked my on my butt. This one seems a little less intense but still very nice. As you can see I was enjoying myself.

Smoked this one down to the nub and got a very nice buzz. Most enjoyable. This is in my top ten and for good reason. My simple rating is 5 of 5.

Thanks to all for a great selection !!!!

And because the Shizzzzzz likes the wildlife here are a couple of the neighbors.......

Awesome Jim, love the wildlife!! Thanks very much! That is a good smoke isn't it! I had Jonathan Drew sign a box for me at the event in Spokane.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa. Cool
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Whoa. Cool
    Oh yeah. Where do you live?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Whoa. Cool
    I am up in the mountains of western Montana. You take the dirt road for 6 miles and when it ends you keep going. My place is about a quarter mile past the end of the road. Backs up to state and federal forest land. So those are about the only visitors that find this place.
  • Options
    jadelt:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Whoa. Cool
    I am up in the mountains of western Montana. You take the dirt road for 6 miles and when it ends you keep going. My place is about a quarter mile past the end of the road. Backs up to state and federal forest land. So those are about the only visitors that find this place.
    LOLOL. I meant what's your addy? Check pms
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jadelt:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Whoa. Cool
    LOLOL. I meant what's your addy? Check pms
    I got it if you need it :)