Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Camaro Owner Records Mechanics Abusing Car

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I saw that this morning and it made me want to kill the bast*rd. Of course I am a Camaro fan from way back.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Nice! Closest thing I've ever had to "vintage" was a 99 Cobra.
  • Options
    Cars are like good cigars, you need to age them:)
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i am in the process of restoring a 1971 chevelle, but my second fav is the 1969 camaro!!
  • Options
    pross, is that your camaro? 67 or 68?
  • Options
    It is mine. It's a 1967, same year as me, just in better shape.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    WTF !?!?!?!!!
    Those idiot mechanics need to be fired and "blackballed", IMO

And the dealership should fix the damage, free of charge to the owner....
    Or trade him for a new camaro @ no additional costs.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I used to live in Virginia and had a BMW. Had to have the ball joints replaced 3 times in 50k miles. I always wondered if they were putting in used ball joints. Stuff like this really pisses me off.

Then the dealership claims the audio was somehow misleadingly edited. The voices are pretty clear and identifiable, plus their comments are pretty straight forward and can stand on their own merit without editing having an effect on their meaning. If this is shown to not be a fake recording, I have a feeling this is going to get very ugly for this dealership and their shop.
  • Options
    pross:
    It is mine. It's a 1967, same year as me, just in better shape.
    cool! my chevelle is the same year as me also! but not in better shape....yet!
  • Options
    It will be worth it when done. How much work doesn't need?
  • Options
    it was on a rotiserrie, frame and suspension are done, body is back on frame, im supposed to pick up my 454 from the engine builder on monday, i have most parts to complete, just hard to find the time, and even harder to find the money!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    pross:
    I saw that this morning and it made me want to kill the bast*rd. Of course I am a Camaro fan from way back.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Holy fvck, that's an awesome Camaro....
  • Options
    Thanks, got it in Cali and did full restoration. Body and frame were perfect. Zero rust ever.

Reggie, my brother in law spent 10 years restoring a 71 454, beautiful job. Then he took in into the woods last month trying to impress a girl.....
  • Options
    pross:
    Thanks, got it in Cali and did full restoration. Body and frame were perfect. Zero rust ever.

Reggie, my brother in law spent 10 years restoring a 71 454, beautiful job. Then he took in into the woods last month trying to impress a girl.....
    ahh...the things we do for love! does he have to start over again, or did the car survive! lol
  • Options
    Starting from scratch. Frame ok, front end and drivers side demolished. He is recently divorced and " back in the game". Looks like he regressed back to high school. Probably another 10 year project.