Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Buffalo soldier, dreadlock rasta!

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got an unexpected package from Bill aka The buffalonian . Thank you so much brother, much appreciated. What is going on in the forums?!? Bombing people for no reason. Ya'll are nuts! ................... Love it
Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    oooooooo room 101. Nice hit Bill!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, you did just bomb half the forum with your stogie stands. I imagine you could be seeing some more bombs "for no reason".
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Well, you did just bomb half the forum with your stogie stands. I imagine you could be seeing some more bombs "for no reason".
    +1
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    SleevePlz:
    +1
    +2 Duh
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    marineatbn03:
    SleevePlz:
    +1
    +2 Duh
    They are not BOMBS! They are .................. firecrackers :)
    jliu:
    Yeah....
    jliu:
    What the??? ......... JuJu hush your face and wait by your mailbox.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    marineatbn03:
    SleevePlz:
    +1
    +2 Duh
    Correction: They are THE BOMB.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safe. Enjoy the sticks bro
    Hey Billonian, PM brah
    marineatbn03:
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    marineatbn03:
    SleevePlz:
    +1
    +2 Duh
    I love James
    danielzreyes:
    marineatbn03:
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    marineatbn03:
    SleevePlz:
    +1
    +2 Duh
    I love James
    Po po po po po poker face.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah.... What the??? .........
    My apartment is infested with koala bears. It's the cutest infestation ever. I come home, turn on the lights and a bunch of koala bears scatter.
    Rain:
    My apartment is infested with koala bears. It's the cutest infestation ever. I come home, turn on the lights and a bunch of koala bears scatter.
    " I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too."
    danielzreyes:
    Rain:
    " I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too."
    PM to you.