Home General Discussion

Chi Herf MVW & GREG

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
First thing I walk into hotel and notice gentleman.....sitting in chair, go up to room thinking looks like Greg the Bear. Drop stuff in room and head back down, walk up and say Greg??? Mike??? and the fun begins. We head off for some great deep dish pizza, truely amazing!! Then after a great meal of to the B&M. When I say B&M unfrickin believable... This year My Father 2012 Nov release all will be there , Pete Johnson signed just about all of the 50-100 boxes, New releases of Pete, there next april. Very impressed.
So after drooling all over floors, head to vault ummm bad decision. Then grab supplies from car and take the private elevator down to lounge... and so it begins, I hit Greg, he destroys me(pics in Trade) we crack open beverage and fire up Cohiba BHK 52s and settle into great conversation and then fire up Oktoberfest later. Great time and can't wait for the next one!!! Great evening with a great Botl!!!

Pizza

B&M
The Bear
Yes your my DADDY!! LMAO
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Awesome pictures (finally get to see Mad Mike). Looks like a blast. Greg, how many shirts were you wearing, lol.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One word..JEALOUS!!! Glad you had a great time. Herfin is now my favorite thing to do! It's like shoe shopping for the guys.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    greg looks drunk. you better not have driven home mister!

I invite you guys to come to the bay area. we will have poh flied lice
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Oktoberfest cigars with Oktoberfest sam Adams. Nice pairing gents. Awesome you guys got to herf.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool guys! Might have to make it to the next one.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Looks and sounds like an awesome time, guys!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I need some of that pizza.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I missed out! Grrrr.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    +1
    Looks like a great time in the "windy city"

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    +1
    Looks like a great time in the "windy city"
    With those two, I am shocked the city is still there...

Looks like a great time.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a great time!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    why do i have a bad feeling that these two BOTL were scheming and some people will be destroyed because of this meeting. This also looks like a wonderful first date...
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    why do i have a bad feeling that these two BOTL were scheming and some people will be destroyed because of this meeting. This also looks like a wonderful first date...
    hmm could have..
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    All those shirts and no pants?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    All those shirts and no pants?
    great legs lol!!!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I hope you enjoyed Casa, love that place.
    chemforever:
    I hope you enjoyed Casa, love that place.
    Very nice, Sam the owner was outstanding!:-) :-) :-)
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I had an unbelievable time with Mikey. He is way beyond my expectations. He is a blast to be around. The bulk of our conversations were about this forum. It was amazing to find out how much both of us really care about the brothers on here. I couldnt have scripted the evening any better. Great pizza, great BM, great cigars and great company. The only problem was that it ended. Mike- Thank you for a great evening.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I truly enjoyed this thread. Thanks for sharing both Mike and Greg. I am wondering when I am going to smoke with a BOTL from here.
    rzaman:
    I truly enjoyed this thread. Thanks for sharing both Mike and Greg. I am wondering when I am going to smoke with a BOTL from here.
    What was so funny is that we knew many of you by your address. Rzaman, you came up a couple of times. Of course, in a good way. Mikey has alot of respect for you.....
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Looking good, Gentlemen. I have to say though, I had pictured Mike as a midget or a rodeo clown. :-) You never know in cyber-space.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Glad to know that my name came up in a good way LOL. I am like any other BOTL here who love cigar a little too much.
    greg2648:
    rzaman:
    What was so funny is that we knew many of you by your address. Rzaman, you came up a couple of times. Of course, in a good way. Mikey has alot of respect for you.....
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Great thread about a couple of great guys. Looks like you had a good time with some great cigars and my favorite beer. I love New York pizza but one of these days I gotta try some Chicago style sounds great. Great post guys.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    The two of you are what keep people like me coming back. You are both encouraging with your generosity, hilarious with your antics, and a little intimidating with your collections. Glad you guys had a great time, wish I could have been there.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    What pizza shop did you guys eat at? Im moving back to the suburbs of chicago next month from La crosse, next time, im in!
    Can't remember name about 3 miles from bm we visited, think chain restaurant. Might get a mini herf in Nov-Dec. Think April would be a cool herf, with new releases from Pete Johnson, Alex lives in chi town too I believe.
    Looks like giodanos by the look of the table cloth.....great pizza!
    Rail Jockey:
    Gio's baby. The only thing better than the pizza was the "company".....
    greg2648:
    Rail Jockey:
    Gio's baby. The only thing better than the pizza was the "company".....
    I used to have a giodanos right down the road from my house. I love that place and Lou Malanites hands down the best pizza in the world!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Right on fellas. Looks like you two had a lot of fun and good talks. I can't imagine what would happen if the two of them joined forces and rained down a new era of beatings.