Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Another ALS lot for bid. Lot #2

Here is how it will work. This lot (hat included) is up for bid. The winner will send the money straight to Ken Lights ALS charity walk. After the funds are there I will mail this lot to the winner.

Bidding will be in $5 increments starting at $50. PM me with your bid. I will keep this thread updated best I can. The leading bid will be posted here every time I update it. A PM will be replied to fast as I can whether you are the leading bidder or not. If there are multiple bids of the same amount the PM that came to me first has it. Use LOT #2 when sending PM.

The highest bid by 12:00am Friday (i.e. the minute after Thursday ends), wins it.

Please support a great charity. ALS has had some strides on Alzheimers medication helping to slow the progress of ALS so lets get closer

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    You update your wishlist lately? This calls for a nuclear strike. Seriously, though, I cannot thank you enough for this support. And make sure your list is what you really want.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Ken Light:
    You update your wishlist lately? This calls for a nuclear strike. Seriously, though, I cannot thank you enough for this support. And make sure your list is what you really want.
    PM Ken
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Ken Light:
    PM Ken
    Replied
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    #2 is at $75 leading bid.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    12 cigars @ $6/ is $72....hmm, how many in there that can be regularly bought for that? Great cause as well!
    I was in a training all morning so I didn't get to post this. Shaun is the one who donated this lot for ALS. Thank you Shaun.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    BUMP
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    $80 is the leader so far. All PMs are caught up.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    For a great cause boys and girls!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    This is up to $100!! Keep going. Closes tonight at midnight.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to Marker, Shaun and Ken for this great charitable opportunity.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Thanks to all bidders!! As before, feel free to donate if you got outbid to be included in the drawing on my original thread!!
    Ken Light:
    Thanks to all bidders!! As before, feel free to donate if you got outbid to be included in the drawing on my original thread!!
    And HUGE thanks to Marker and Shaun!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry i didn't c this, let me know if u do another, i would love 2 donate and bid, anything for a good cause.