Home General Discussion

Tatuaje Mummy

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
One of the B&M's not far from me has apparently been listed as one of the Unlucky 13 and are going to have the the coffin boxes of the Mummy on sale this Saturday (I gotta call and confirm). Can anyone tell me what the MSRP of the dress boxes usually is on the Monster series? I may make a run at them as the Mini-Mum got some really good reviews.

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    130-150 depending.
  • CmtrashCmtrash Posts: 51
    MSRP $169 for the dress box (13 cigars) plus tax. Regular boxes are MSRP $130 (10 cigars) plus tax. Local near me was also selected as one of the Unlucky 13.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I just called the one in Oregon, they are out of dress boxes already. Anyone know where I can find a dress box?
  • CmtrashCmtrash Posts: 51
    Most of the unlucky 13 are doing instore only. Two of them are doing a lotto. The others pretty much filled up quickly I am told. Someone mentioned that non-unlucky retailers sometimes get a box or two as promo. Check and see with your local retailers. Good luck!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I guess this guy was doing presales for his boxes. said the list was like 100 people long already...I don't know. but i dont live close to any of those locations...bummer
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    I just called the one in Oregon, they are out of dress boxes already. Anyone know where I can find a dress box?
    wow, didn't know that many people out here smoked