Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Calling out Washington state.

VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone up for a little bet? 5 Sticks, nothing crazy. All you have to do is bet that your team, The Seattle Seagulls will beat the Patriots this week. You also need to be from Washington state. So... Do you think your team will beat mine? Just looking to take on two people.... Whos down?

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Hrrrm- 1St thing I really really hate being called out. 2nd I hate when people call the SEAHAWKS the seagulls... learn your water birdsgullshawks people. F this sh|t lets do it
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Hrrrm- 1St thing I really really hate being called out. 2nd I hate when people call the SEAHAWKS the seagulls... learn your water birdsgullshawks people. F this sh|t lets do it
    Vision my condolences to your friends and family
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    How about the seacocks? Or USCHAWKS?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    -.-
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:

NICE!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    bigfnsteve:

NICE!
    Peter, I have a feeling you are going to regret this. The Seahawks are extremely tough at home.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Vision:
    bigfnsteve:

NICE!
    Peter, I have a feeling you are going to regret this. The Seahawks are extremely tough at home.
    spoken like a wise man
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    I'll take that bet! 12th man represent!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring it on you Bellabiatch's!! I'm down!!!!
    Damn... I only wanted 2 takers.... EFF IT the three it is. Good luck and this is now CLOSED
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Damn... I only wanted 2 takers.... EFF IT the three it is. Good luck and this is now CLOSED
    Hey Pete I got your back on this one take the 3 bets were gonna win anyways
    robertgreen30:
    Vision:
    Hang on there Robert & Pete....time to bend over and insert lobster!!
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    Vision:
    LMFAO and it's LOBSTA!!
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    Vision:
    LMFAO and it's LOBSTA!!
    I stand corrected!! Or better yet how bout a SALMON!! Slides right in.. LMFAO
    Good game so far.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hmm....yeah...
    Send the addies over guys ;(
    Vision:
    Send the addies over guys ;(
    bahahahahahahqhahqhqhahqhahqha
    Great Game congrats :.-(
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    I was sweating it..... Time to pay up!! lol!!

pm to you vision.
    Great Game!! Billdo is quite the whiner...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Great Game,, I think Wilson needs to step up into, or hang in the pocket a bit longer than he does, Or the line needs to try create better trowing lanes for him. But I thought he played very well and threw some outstanding passes.. The recievers were great too going up and getting the ball. Seems all teams abandon the run when behind in points.. They got to stick with it more than one running attempt for every set of downs!