Home Non Cigar Related

LET'S GO GIANTS!

this was me right after Romo stuck out Rolen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM8QA5ZX6fI

Comments

• BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Duly Noted and I was the same! HA!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Can we get a mod to shut this down? Joking aside, congrats to you that your team made it...but I hate them. That's as nice as I can be ;)
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lets Go!!

Dude that was frickn incredible. What battles!!! So many players stepped up,, Lincecum, Posey, Pagan, Romo,, Damn I could name the whole team!!! Awesome to do what they did after down two and on the road, simply awesome!!! They just played better and better!
    Photobucket
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Duly Noted and I was the same! HA!
    No bueno
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Heading out to STL on tuesday for games 3 -4-5 (unless the cards sweep the giants!) Haha! Should be a good series!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Giants have always been my second team. I spent a lot of time up there going to games, got to meet Dusty, the thrill, Mitchell and Williams. Too bad they hit my Angels in 02, but I still got love for them and HATE the dodgers.
    After Hollidays dirty play I'd be ashamed to be a Cards fan. Wont be surprised when he gets pegged by a fast ball!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Kid:
    After Hollidays dirty play I'd be ashamed to be a Cards fan. Wont be surprised when he gets pegged by a fast ball!
    As it happened I too thought it was dirty... my view from the booth is good, but 2b is pretty far away... Upon further review, it looked like he slid a little late and it was kind of a "barrel roll" slide... I think he was trying to break up the play, but I don't think he was trying to hurt anyone...

but I firmly agree with plunking Beltran in the neck... just sayin

as a pure baseball fan, I love Descalso and Kozma... they play hard and that diving SUPERMAN catch that Kozma made yesterday was a thing of beauty...
    A little late,, alot late if you ask me.. and I could drive my car into the local jack in the box not intending to hurt anyone but chances are its gonna happen. He's a professional or supposed to be and he knows exactly what he's doing. Loooser
    I agree on both accounts. Just because his intent was not to hurt anyone doesn't give him the right to the space behind the bag and doesn't excuse the behavior. Being a former catcher I know the rules about collisions and never mind contact if your have as much right to the bag as the defensive player but I am also for playing clean. In looking back i think he could of accomplished the same by sliding before the bag and sliding, i.e sliding in such a way towards the pitchers side of second, that scutaro would have no forward momentum towards first to even think about making the play or by firing the ball sidearm to get it there. As a professional you know when plays are going to be bang bang and when **** isn't close. The double play on a slow roller is not a high percentage play unless you have molina or huff running to first.
    On the thought of retribution I say Bochy gives the warning that there will be a place and time but tied 1-1 in the NLCS isn't the place unless you have a serious lead, I am talking 7/8 runs in the 8th or 9th. These things police themselves in the MLB. I don't think it was intentional but would definitely make him or Beltran think twice before the next time they did it.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    after being at the wildcard game atl vs stl, all i have to say is *** the Cards, go Giants!

"Long ashes my friends."

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AL till I die!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    cards won tonight. yayyyy!
    jliu:
    cards won tonight. yayyyy!
    I'd say that the Giant's lost more than the Cards won... but the outcome is the same... leaving 11 runners on base will kill you every time
    Looooong a$$ game. I just got home. And no I wasnt ashamed with regards to Holidays slide. He slid late. He`ll get his at some point. It was a big win for the Cards. Hopefully the game tomorrow isn`t 7 hours tomorrow. I feel beat up.
    bigfnsteve:
    Looooong a$$ game. I just got home. And no I wasnt ashamed with regards to Holidays slide. He slid late. He`ll get his at some point. It was a big win for the Cards. Hopefully the game tomorrow isn`t 7 hours tomorrow. I feel beat up.
    WHAT?!?!? You mean you still went to St Louis to cheer for those bums!!! For Shame Steve For Shame,,, Man, any self respecting person would of burned their ballcaps and tore up their tkts. Man Steve I just dont know what to think about all this ,,I really just dont know. ;o)
    Yea you must be hardcore cause a 3 1/2 hour delay makes for a looonnggg azz game. Talk about a 7th inning stretch!! Did anybody leave??? Yea lets hope for no more of that!!! I bet concessions loved it,, so whats the going rate on a Dog and a Brewski?
    Hahaha ruuudy you so funny! Yeah Im in STL for games 3-4-5. Some folks lefts but honestly Id say 23rds stayed? It was funny because they could still serve beer since the 7th hadn`t ended. So people were um druuunky drunk- it was a pretty good time.
    Man... if the goal were to get a TON of guys on and never actually score, the Giant's would be on an historic pace!
    game 6 tonight,, sooooo excited!!!!
    Here is my pregame routine for Game 6... i use this computer to score the game -

IMG_20121021_162326.

my view postgame -

IMG_20121021_221442.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Here is my pregame routine for Game 6... i use this computer to score the game -

IMG_20121021_162326.

my view postgame -

IMG_20121021_221442.
    Hey Rob, what is your title with the Giants? Congrats on the win. Btw.. BigFer may hunt you down..
    My new Giants Shirt
    P1010423
    Sweeping with broom Need I say more
    The Kid:
    Sweeping with broom Need I say more
    +1
    what a run... somehow this one is a little more satisfying than 2010... everyone called that a fluke... everyone was wrong... wouldn't shock me to see the same 2 teams in the WS next year!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    what a run... somehow this one is a little more satisfying than 2010... everyone called that a fluke... everyone was wrong... wouldn't shock me to see the same 2 teams in the WS next year!
    I'm looking forward to see how the NL West shapes up...should be a good year for the LA/SF rivalry. To be the best you have to be the best, so we shall see. Congrats on playing as a team this year!