Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Snoob Roomie What have you Done?

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
So was in Chicago all week working hard.... And finished early today, Yipee. Anyways off tomorrow somebody is in trouble... Oh where was I at? Oh coming down the street to house see mail lady walking away from house?? Mailbox by street! She is all charred and smoking, think she was talking to herself.... figured to pull over and so she didn't see me as I knew something had happened.

I pull up and see debris everywhere and find this box that didn't fit in mailbox, from my roomie Jiunn I knew it was coming and dreading it the whole way. The Cigars and Wine (no liquids, perishable, fragile, hazardous) hmmm. Thank you so very much and besides being a great bork/botl a great friend thanks my little roomie Junebug. Cigars are self explanatory, and the wine I will enjoy with some great sticks!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da-ah-ammmm June bug!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    glad all the stuff made it ok roomie. i tried to find stuff that I don't think you have. hopefully I did a decent job of that. that montebello is one of my fav california cabs. if you're going to drink that w/in this year, make sure you let it decant for a good 45 min to 1 hour. enjoy it man. it's the very least I can do after you gave me those ridiculous bombs and more than that, being such a good buddy!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit, never had one of those hoyo's before but they always look good. Nice job month.
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Holy crap nice hit! That's 3 Behike's in 2 days that's a dream come true!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Dang, nice hit Jiunny Jam, very sweet indeed.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Awesome hit Jiunn
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Snoobie strikes hard!! You've got great taste my friend! Enjoy Mike!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Jiunn!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i see clouds of miiiiiiike. red m v doubah youuus tooooo. I see mike bloom. for me and meeee. and I think to myseeEEeeeeEeeeeEEelf. what a wonderful miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIke. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    i see clouds of miiiiiiike. red m v doubah youuus tooooo. I see mike bloom. for me and meeee. and I think to myseeEEeeeeEeeeeEEelf. what a wonderful miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIke. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Roomie have you been nipping at the sauce again! Lmao!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...