Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Nording Cigars

Ok, so i really would like to try a few of the Nording cigars. I called Ccom to see if they have it off line but they do not carry it. the other places i've been able to find it are only selling boxes and I just don't want to commit to that right now. If you have a few to spare and would like to trade let me know.

Comments

• LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Jdorais:
    Ok, so i really would like to try a few of the Nording cigars. I called Ccom to see if they have it off line but they do not carry it. the other places i've been able to find it are only selling boxes and I just don't want to commit to that right now. If you have a few to spare and would like to trade let me know.
    I might be into a box split (two or three ways) if you're up for that?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    You've got a PM.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Jdorais:
    I'd be down for a split as well. I;d even be willing to be the facilitator.
    madurofan:
    Luko:
    Jdorais:
    Sounds good...money's tight, so I'd prefer to split three ways if Jdorais wants to go that route, if not, I'm good with a two-way.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Luko:
    madurofan:
    Luko:
    Jdorais:
    Sounds good...money's tight, so I'd prefer to split three ways if Jdorais wants to go that route, if not, I'm good with a two-way.
    I'm always down for a 3 way. I'll even go in thirds on a box of nordings
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Jdorais:

I giggled a bit.

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    betasynn:
    Jdorais:

I giggled a bit.

Giggled? Seriously? Like you read that and went "tee-hee-hee"? You didn't get your man card back yet, did you?
    j0z3r:
    betasynn:
    Jdorais:

I giggled a bit.

Giggled? Seriously? Like you read that and went "tee-hee-hee"? You didn't get your man card back yet, did you?
    He's working on a permanent loss of his man card ...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Jdorais:
    Luko:
    madurofan:
    Luko:
    Jdorais:
    =p that's funny.
    So where are we at on this? Do I need to hunt down a box. I'm going to be in New Orleans for like 41 days, hopefully smoking on Scramblers porch a bunch of evenings. But I can try to have it delivered to the hotel and do the split from there.
    madurofan:
    So where are we at on this? Do I need to hunt down a box. I'm going to be in New Orleans for like 41 days, hopefully smoking on Scramblers porch a bunch of evenings. But I can try to have it delivered to the hotel and do the split from there.
    I'm definitely up for a split, still didn't hear anything from Jdor I don't think? I'd rather split it three ways...anybody else interested? If no, a two-way split works too.
    Count me in. Will one of you take the lead on this as I have never done a long distance split. Man there's a joke in there somewhere.....
    Jdorais:
    Count me in. Will one of you take the lead on this as I have never done a long distance split. Man there's a joke in there somewhere.....
    Cool...I think Maddy said he'd be willing to take the lead, which is good for me cause I've never done a long-distance, or short-distance, split. But let's see what he says. If he's too busy, we'll figure it out.
    let me find a box i think i can swing it ;)
    Maddy, you've got a pm.
    Got it thanks.

So a couple of questions guys. First, vitola? Robusto $111, Torpedo $97, Toro $125. Second its a 25 count. How do we decide who gets the extra or do we divide it into third. FINALLY if soemone else wants to facilitate thats fine. I'm actually in on another box split right now too.
    my first thought is the extra stick should go to the facilitator for the energy and time investment. As for vitola I'm flexible although i am partial to robustos.
    I'm good with the facilitator thought as well. Anyone else down to facilitate?

I'm partial to robustos as well but that Torpedo is tempting. Its robusto sized and I haven't had one before.
    I'm really easy on this. I can go for the torpedo just as easily as the robusto.
    Jdorais:
    I'm really easy on this. I can go for the torpedo just as easily as the robusto.
    Don't sell yourself short, you're really easy in general. :)
    Let's try the torp out...I agree, extra stick to the facilitator.
    Neither of you guys want to take the facilitator role? I can do it but it will be next week before I can. That ok?
    next week is fine with me. After I see how long distance facilitation is done, I'm sure I would do the next one especially since there'd be an extra stick in it for me! hahahaha
    We'll call it an even $38 each, shipped to your door :)
    pm yor addy. i'll send you a check.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, the real bonus is the box they come in.. I gave it away and it is going to become a guitar... It is really nice, ( I suggest the Robusto size but that's what I always say.)
    Yeah, it is a pretty cool box. I got the torpedos, but I might spring for another box of robustos down the road if they are still available.
    Guys Alien jus bombed me with a Nording Torpedo. They are short, not much longer than a nub and a smaller ring. I'm still ok with that if you guys are but I imagine they'll be a fairly quick smoke and just wanted you guys to be aware. $38 each for the torpedo $42 for the robusto.
    After having smoked both, I would probably go for the robusto. The robusto I smoked had 3 months of age onit vs the week the torpedo had, but I still give it to the robusto based on duration of smoke. Just my 2 cents, next box of these I get will either be robusto or toro.
    with the new info from maddy I think we should go back to the original plan and get the robustos. Luko?