Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Mecca!

Was in Allentown, Pa today and got a chance to visit the Cigar International Superstore. Place was incredible - the entire store is a humidor. Spent two hours walking around and left with two each of RP Royal Vintage, R&J Habana Reserve, RP Spring Collection, Cubao, 5 Vegas Relic, La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial, GH G.A.R., Perdomo 10th Anniversay Criollo, RP Puro Cubano, Perdomo Fresh-Rolled and Gran Habano Cabinet Selection.

Awesome Place!

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Sounds awsome ---nice bunch o stick as well sdip ...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    They sell the Perdomo fresh-rolled in singles at the store? Man, I have been wanting to try some of those, but really don't want to buy a wheel of 50 without knowing if I would like them or not. Are you planning on making another trip that way anytime soon?
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Possible, if I do I will pick some up for you.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is ever in Orlando, FL----Check out Corona Cigar Company A bit more pricey for singles, but the best box deals around and the biggest store in the world (or so they claim) Same deal...whole place is a humidor and they carry (Im guessing) 300 brands and 1500 varieties. From Opus X Forbidden X, Padron 80th, God of Fire, Graycliff, Winston Churchill, Ashton ESG...you name it. And you can still pick up your Monesino's and the like as well. They also carry certified pre-embargo Cubans ranging from 75-400 per stick. Out of my price range, but not for many of the Orlando Magic and other celebrities that you find there. Avo Uvizian also plays guitar there a couple times a month. Check it out if your ever around Mickey Mouse's House.
  • Options
    bnccna2bnccna2 Posts: 44
    Vulchor:
    If anyone is ever in Orlando, FL----Check out Corona Cigar Company A bit more pricey for singles, but the best box deals around and the biggest store in the world (or so they claim) Same deal...whole place is a humidor and they carry (Im guessing) 300 brands and 1500 varieties. From Opus X Forbidden X, Padron 80th, God of Fire, Graycliff, Winston Churchill, Ashton ESG...you name it. And you can still pick up your Monesino's and the like as well. They also carry certified pre-embargo Cubans ranging from 75-400 per stick. Out of my price range, but not for many of the Orlando Magic and other celebrities that you find there. Avo Uvizian also plays guitar there a couple times a month. Check it out if your ever around Mickey Mouse's House.
    I will have to check that out next time i'm in orlando. never knew it was there.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    sdip:
    Possible, if I do I will pick some up for you.
    If you could, I would greatly appreciate it. I could shoot you payment for them via PayPal or we could work out a trade if you get back up that way again.