Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Daniel is a "stand" up guy

Just received this today thanks Daniel

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I do enjoy seeing Bill cry for mercy...nice.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, Daniel is very generous BOTL
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Daniel is the man for sure. I can't wait to get home just to put a stogie on the Stogie Stand!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "like" button :)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Even though he stole my name, Daniel is still an awesome BoTL! I've used my Stogie Stand nearly everyday since I received it. Excellent accessory to carry in the herfidor!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    WTG Daniel, Enjoy Bill
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Even though he stole my name, Daniel is still an awesome BoTL! I've used my Stogie Stand nearly everyday since I received it. Excellent accessory to carry in the herfidor!
    +1, same here bro, thanks again Daniel!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my Lancero holder from Dan, thanks man very slick and much appreciated!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    +1, same here bro, thanks again Daniel!
    +2! Got my stogie stand in the mail this weekend.
    It worked great last night - even though the wind was pretty gusty, avg 15 MPH, up to 40 MPH - but it kept my namakubi Papi Chulo in place and saved it from being blown across the deck.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    +1 to everyone's comments. Thanks again Daniel! Nikki and I have used them and what more can we say, awesome and handy! Beats the heck out of trying to get a stick to stay on the arm of the chair while we mess with the fire pit.