Home General Discussion
Options

Any Bretheren in the Tampa Area?

marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
Just curious, bidding on a house this week in St. Petersburg area and wanted to see if any brothers were close by so that a herf may come to fruition.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I can be your live in herf bro.
  • Options
    I have to have the house first. This will be the first house the wife and I have got jointly. And my first owned house. I won't know until after next week.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    I have to have the house first. This will be the first house the wife and I have got jointly. And my first owned house. I won't know until after next week.
    good luck!!! r u sure u didn't mean to t type Charleston? Lol
  • Options
    We looked at Charleston at one point, just didn't thrill us as much as Florida did. We will figure out a herf at some point brother.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    We looked at Charleston at one point, just didn't thrill us as much as Florida did. We will figure out a herf at some point brother.
    we were looking at a town just north of Tampa bay. Beautiful area man. I have family moving down there and friends there already. Good luck again man
  • Options
    Thats where this house is, just north in a place called Holiday.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puget Sound....just sayin
  • Options
    Wife wanted to move to Seattle, just too far from my family. The folks are starting to get up there in age
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Thats where this house is, just north in a place called Holiday.

I've lived in Tampa and Land O' Lakes. I preferred LOL, much quieter and more "country"...
    Best of luck with the house, James!
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    When should I start packing?
  • Options
    Offer goes in tomorrow, won't find out until next week sometime. Waiting game begins.