Home General Discussion
Options

Taking Cigars hunting with me next week

Going hunting hunting Wed of next week. Going to be gone for about a week and a half. Taking about 50 or so cigars with me. What are some of you guys ideas on how you would take them and keep them fresh the whole time. I have some ideas but, would like to here your opinions.

Comments

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Tupperware container with a couple bovedas or a small perforated container with some beads
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Herf-a-dor. Being out in the elements they are waterproof and crush proof. If you don't have one, like Reggie said, a good tupperware container and some boveda packs.
  • Options
    reggie713:
    Tupperware container with a couple bovedas or a small perforated container with some beads
    That's kinda what I was thinking. I will be staying in my camper so, I have plenty of room...
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    12 pack can cooler. It will not have temp swings like a tupperware if you dont constantly heat your camper. Cold cigars can smoke fine but you will have less wrapper/burn issues with a cooler.
  • Options
    Marker:
    12 pack can cooler. It will not have temp swings like a tupperware if you dont constantly heat your camper. Cold cigars can smoke fine but you will have less wrapper/burn issues with a cooler.
    Oh yea! I got plenty of those... Good idea!