Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Glock is Hot, Hot, Hot!!

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
So I set up a blind 5er trade to sponsor Glock, well I got his end of trade and he threw in a few extras, nice little peppers, sweet bananas, serrano, jalapeno(on a stick) and of course the dangerous Habanero!all from his garden!! Very cool!!!!
And some very nice sticks, to go along with the peppers, that I will enjoy, thank you very and Welcome to the forums!!! BTW Missed PO yesterday. I am looking at doom, that will be mailed out tomorrow, please get your affairs in line!! Thanks for the Sticks and Peppers!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Hit spicy hit Glock , I hope you have good insurance
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    So I set up a blind 5er trade to sponsor Glock, well I got his end of trade and he threw in a few extras, nice little peppers, sweet bananas, serrano, jalapeno(on a stick) and of course the dangerous Habanero!all from his garden!! Very cool!!!!
    And some very nice sticks, to go along with the peppers, that I will enjoy, thank you very and Welcome to the forums!!! BTW Missed PO yesterday. I am looking at doom, that will be mailed out tomorrow, please get your affairs in line!! Thanks for the Sticks and Peppers!!!

. You r very welcome bro, enjoy the cigs and the peepers, very good for salsa and chilli, and banana peepers r good for anything. Go easy on me.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    MVW67:

. You r very welcome bro, enjoy the cigs and the peepers, very good for salsa and chilli, and banana peepers r good for anything. Go easy on me.
    I am always easy on the newbs/noobs, well ......... what is the unbanded?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    MVW67:

I am always easy on the newbs/noobs, well ......... what is the unbanded?

Easy...? Really, Mike, really?
    Nice hit, my newb brother!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that's cool.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Wow! I like those chilies.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's looking tasty...I miss being able to grow peppers :( make some pico Mike and some guacamole and you're ready to go. Wear gloves or you'll burn your wing ding when taking a leak..FYI
    yes definently wear gloves.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Peppers...I like it.
    I have more peepers if anyone wants some, 1st 1 to pm me can get some.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Peppers...I like it.
    Me Too,, Nice Job Glock!!! Enjoy Mike
    Didnt someone send a whole ham once??? lol
    Are they from your garden?
    yes sir
    Glock1975:
    yes sir
    There is a gardening thread in the non cigar related. You should post pics.
    Your right, but i was just offering up some peppers to 1st 1 to pm me, just like the ones in the trade i sent. Thanks
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    That's looking tasty...I miss being able to grow peppers :( make some pico Mike and some guacamole and you're ready to go. Wear gloves or you'll burn your wing ding when taking a leak..FYI
    Lmao +1 and don't rub your eye!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste