Home General Discussion
Options

AJ Fernandez's Newest Blend Now Online - Shipment Just Arrived

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Hey guys, I'm really excited to let you know we now have AJ Fernandez's newest blend Pinolero online and in stock. The shipment just hit our docks and I highly suggest you all give this one a thorough try. All I'm going to say is this: when I first tried this stick in Nicaragua at AJ's factory, I honestly thought it was Cuban...it’s the closest thing to a Cuban cigar I've ever tasted outside of Cuba. Check it out. This is also availalbe at retail stores nationwide.

AJ Fernandez Pinolero

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I smoked one yesterday and it was amazing! Thanks for the info alex
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Just added this to my order. Have you tried all of the sizes? Which one do you think works best for the blend? I'm really looking forward to this and the Cuenca y Blanco.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Damn it, I am trying to save money here. And you guys post this. Guess it is time to switch to ramen and PB&J.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    Just added this to my order. Have you tried all of the sizes? Which one do you think works best for the blend? I'm really looking forward to this and the Cuenca y Blanco.
    I have only had the robusto, but would love to try the other ones.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I grabbed a corona so I'll see how it goes.
  • Options
    RianRian Posts: 30
    Enjoyed the toro about a week ago - this is the real deal. A smooth and sweet medium, it's absolutely delicious.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Damn it, I am trying to save money here. And you guys post this. Guess it is time to switch to ramen and PB&J.
    Hahah, +1.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    awe damnit.
    i like AJ best when he tames things down. and thats just what this sounds like.
    and im on a buying break for a while.
    ill throw it on the wish list.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    awe damnit.
    i like AJ best when he tames things down. and thats just what this sounds like.
    and im on a buying break for a while.
    ill throw it on the wish list.
    I'll see your awe damnit and raise you a sonuvab!tch.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    This sounds pretty impressive.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    How bout the forum blend?????????