Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Añoranzas Box giveaway on RRR - Winners Announced

So we were originally going to give the box away during CigarChat yesterday, but Barry (Marketing Dir. for Miami Cigar Co.) decided he wanted to do something a little more personal. The contest doesn't require any Twitter or Facebook interaction, so all of you can participate!

In Spanish, A

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, shoot. Missed that entirely. And I wasn't busy with anything else, either. Guess I better go to the site and subscribe to email updates. That would do it, wouldn't it?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    webmost:
    Well, shoot. Missed that entirely. And I wasn't busy with anything else, either. Guess I better go to the site and subscribe to email updates. That would do it, wouldn't it?

ha... well it works out... Barry came up with a contest, so you still have a chance to win. But check out the show if you can... Barry is pretty awesome and the show was a lot of fun.
    bump to give you guys the new rundown... giveaway is on and you have until noon PDT on Wed 10/24 to enter!
    15 comments on day one... On pace to hit the 100 mark and have 5 winners!
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Read some of the comments and I tell you I do not envy anyone trying to make the decision!
    Bombay:
    Read some of the comments and I tell you I do not envy anyone trying to make the decision!
    yeah, luckily there will be more than one winner... gonna be a tough call
    we've got another 24 hours going on this one!
    final hours!
    So Barry and I read all the replies and we picked our winners... We are in COMPLETE agreement on the Grand Prize winner... and he just happens to be a Ccom regular... Click on the image above to see who won!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Grats mystery Ccom regular guy! (Yes, I am going to make you click on the link for Robs sake).
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great guy!! Mr. Winner!!! You da boss
    Marker:
    Grats mystery Ccom regular guy! (Yes, I am going to make you click on the link for Robs sake).
    awesome
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to all winners :o)
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I can't believe that guy won. Congrats to all the winners. The bobble head is sweet. I wonder what it would cost to get one done that looked like Robby.
    Bombay:
    I can't believe that guy won. Congrats to all the winners. The bobble head is sweet. I wonder what it would cost to get one done that looked like Robby.
    we gotta go sans scragglyass playoff beard... blotch black paint is expensive...
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    we gotta go sans scragglyass playoff beard... blotch black paint is expensive...
    I have my playoff beard on as well. We should compare them on Robby Chat and have a discussion. Name your cigar and we should do a group review.