Home Non Cigar Related

Tonights debate

13»

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea... Vulch... Honestly... Not to go into it too deeply.... But I was an Independent..... but after listening to people like yourself just name call and fly off the hinge at the drop of a dime.... I registered Republican and will vote Republican. Not because I am voting FOR a Republican but I am voting AGAINST Democrats.... And you have your party to thank for that. Call it what you want but I am given the right to vote for whom ever I like no matter the facts... SUCKS HUH?
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    fla-gypsy:
    I simply say I am not better off than I was 4 years ago .
    Be a good Republican and pull yourself up by the bootstraps. Dont blame the govt. for your failed ways.

Thats what a Republican would do... Pull their **** together and carry on. If he were a Democrat he would look for handouts from the middle class and rich.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Vulchor:
    fla-gypsy:
    I simply say I am not better off than I was 4 years ago .
    Be a good Republican and pull yourself up by the bootstraps. Dont blame the govt. for your failed ways.
    Oh I will survive just fine and I appreciate your concern for my well being even if it was meant to be scornful
    It was meant as a joke and a mockery of the republican plank.
    Vision:
    Yea... Vulch... Honestly... Not to go into it too deeply.... But I was an Independent..... but after listening to people like yourself just name call and fly off the hinge at the drop of a dime.... I registered Republican and will vote Republican. Not because I am voting FOR a Republican but I am voting AGAINST Democrats.... And you have your party to thank for that. Call it what you want but I am given the right to vote for whom ever I like no matter the facts... SUCKS HUH?
    I didnt name call anyone, I said to read the post I made, godd@mn post to be precise. And if you have MY PARTY to thank----thank the Republicans as I am registered as one.
    And to be safe I reread it 3 times just now. Did use "foul language", or whatever non-P.C. terminology is desirable in my tirade....but never did I call anyone a name of any kind.