Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trident, Rain anddd...

The third one is a surprise... You've been warned....
0312 1430 0000 9019 1936
0312 1430 0000 9019 1929
0312 1430 0000 9019 1899

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanna play some MW3 online? Or maybe some Just Dance?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Bring it
    WhoDeyGal:
    danielzreyes:
    Bring it
    What's your poison? I'll have to confess that I cheat on Just Dance though. PSN: KingDANIMAL
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the avatar by the way. Who Dey!!!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sue which to be more scared of. The boxes or the dog...But i am definately intimidated by the entertainment center!
    danielzreyes:
    WhoDeyGal:
    danielzreyes:
    Bring it
    What's your poison? I'll have to confess that I cheat on Just Dance though. PSN: KingDANIMAL
    Lol, so you want me to play when you just admitted to cheating?? I didnt know you could play Just Dance online to be honest... and we only have the kid version, lol.
    Glock1975:
    Love the avatar by the way. Who Dey!!!
    Who Dey! (hopefully we can say that this weekend)
    Trident:
    I'm not sue which to be more scared of. The boxes or the dog...But i am definately intimidated by the entertainment center!
    The objects appear bigger in the pics ;) I just hope it all makes it to you in one piece!
    WhoDeyGal:
    Trident:
    The objects appear bigger in the pics ;) I just hope it all makes it to you in one piece!

So are you sending me the entertainment center?
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I am surprised that no one sees the true culprit in all of this...that poor pup. No need to bring the pooch into this dysfunctional place we call home. Jeez.....HA!
    WhoDeyGal:
    danielzreyes:
    WhoDeyGal:
    danielzreyes:
    Bring it
    Lol, so you want me to play when you just admitted to cheating?? I didnt know you could play Just Dance online to be honest... and we only have the kid version, lol.
    I just now noticed the Kinect sensor. Geez, and I thought I loved video games.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i hope, after that tough loss. I hate the Browns
    danielzreyes:
    WhoDeyGal:
    danielzreyes:
    WhoDeyGal:
    danielzreyes:
    Bring it
    Let's all herf there while we play video games...oh wait, she may be sending it all to me...then we can herf at my place
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Trident:

Im thinkin some muffin magic ;o)
    danielzreyes:
    WhoDeyGal:
    danielzreyes:
    WhoDeyGal:
    danielzreyes:
    Bring it
    Lmao.. I was wondering if you were going to notice that. The Xbox is hidden behind Bentley's head.
    Trident:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Trident:

I'm sending you something better!
    WhoDeyGal:
    Trident:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Trident:

I'm sending you something better!
    Oh Man! now I am super excited!
    Bombay:
    I am surprised that no one sees the true culprit in all of this...that poor pup. No need to bring the pooch into this dysfunctional place we call home. Jeez.....HA!
    He was making like a good guard dog and protecting the boxes :)
    The Kid:
    Trident:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Trident:

Flying Pumpkins ;)
    Glock1975:
    yeah i hope, after that tough loss. I hate the Browns
    I hate the Steelers more.. plus I'll be at that game. Don't wanna have to take the Walk of Shame, lol.
    WhoDeyGal:
    The Kid:
    Trident:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Trident:

Flying Pumpkins ;)
    Didnt spider-man have to deal with flying exploding pumpkins? Didn't know I was dealing with Green Goblin
    Trident:
    WhoDeyGal:
    The Kid:
    Trident:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Trident:

Flying Pumpkins ;)
    Didnt spider-man have to deal with flying exploding pumpkins? Didn't know I was dealing with Green Goblin
    So then it would be Flying Pumpkin Bombs.. I like the way that sounds
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uh oh ---- y'all are about to get messed up.
    Way to represent OHIO, Nikki - whoop 'em!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

WhoDeyGal:
    Trident:
    WhoDeyGal:
    The Kid:
    Trident:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Trident:

Flying Pumpkins ;)
    So then it would be Flying Pumpkin Bombs.. I like the way that sounds
    My Spidey sense is tingling!
    jgibv:
    uh oh ---- y'all are about to get messed up.
    Way to represent OHIO, Nikki - whoop 'em!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hmm..ok, I'm scared.
    Rain:
    Hmm..ok, I'm scared.
    Then I've done my job ;)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wouldn't happen to be one thing from every item on the menu??? Hmmmmm a bakery blow out! Yummy
    Bigshizza:
    It wouldn't happen to be one thing from every item on the menu??? Hmmmmm a bakery blow out! Yummy
    I wish I could pull off a bakery bomb that big!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Don't worry Jim, I'm planning on blowing up your mailbox...same thing, right?