Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

i have been hit!!!!

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, My sponsor vet Mike aka MVW67 damaged this small town's mailbox, will need to repair it soon. Thank you very much Mike, my very 1st package from u guys. I can't say thanks enough. image

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way, u r right, u can't count. Sorry for the double post. Stupid pc
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha nice mike!! That aging room is a solid stick!! And the rest well damn!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Yes very nice, i have only had 2 of these sticks, so can't wait to try these out.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike whoopin a$$ yet again.....helluva selection there.
    All great sticks

(and FWIW - make sure you have a solid 2.5-3 hrs to spare when you fire up the Recon)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    WHOA! that's a nice hit... great selection there!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    WHOA! that's a nice hit... great selection there!
    +1 awesome selection!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums Glock, glad to be your sponsor, lot of great borks/botl here on the forums and this probably won't be the last.......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    +1 on the Aging Room. That one is a pepper bomb and very strong. Eat before lighting that one up. Leave it to Mike to throw a shark in a newb trade, as well. Well done, sir!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    +1 on the Aging Room. That one is a pepper bomb and very strong. Eat before lighting that one up. Leave it to Mike to throw a shark in a newb trade, as well. Well done, sir!
    +1 on that Aging Room, the larger sizes you(Shafty) sent was easier, yes eat well noob before taken it on!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    screw em glock. smoke that thing first thing in the morning. nice bomb roomie. your bombs are always top notch man.
    Can't wait 2 smoke them all. Thanks guys
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike done blown your booty of course you started it with the peppers. Enjoy those tasty treats.