Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lee is still ridiculously awesome!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Lee sent my movie trivia winnings today. Apparently, bombing him last week had a little effect on what he decided to hit me with. Dude, you are awesome! Thank you very much! IMAG0340
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. He cool.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    daannnnnnnnnnggg dawg. that straight gangnam style. good job my asian brother.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Yep..still awesome.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    AVO 25th, padrons, limited 101, litto gomez chisel, all nummmy! Very nice indeed!:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry it took so long tony!! But glad you got them!! Now smoke that 80th lol and ill smoke a mb2!! By the way I'm still getting something together for the mystery bomb in your honor so people beware!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I didn't realize that's a 25th....let me know how that smokes man, very interested.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice winnings, Lee had to be sipping the sauce when he packed the destruction. WOW!

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Every one of those top shelf. Nice hit.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another high quality hit from Lee..Enjoy Tony.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Sorry it took so long tony!! But glad you got them!! Now smoke that 80th lol and ill smoke a mb2!! By the way I'm still getting something together for the mystery bomb in your honor so people beware!!
    Yeah, I have a herf down at Trident's on Friday. So I'll probably light one up then. Thanks again man!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Nice selection Lee.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!! The generosity is always amazing here!!!!