Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A gift from Rip

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Um I honestly don't know what to say. I'm ..... I'm lost of words. I'm blown away by this act of generosity and kindness . I have no idea what I did or say to deserve this. Rip, thank you very much for this generous gift.
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ha,,, Love it !! Enjoy Daniel!!!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Um I honestly don't know what to say. I'm ..... I'm lost of words. I'm blown away by this act of generosity and kindness . I have no idea what I did or say to deserve this. Rip, thank you very much for this generous gift.
    WOW
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing Daniel... WOW!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow is right!!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!! Damn those are some great sticks!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Those look great, nice hit Rip
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    A great gift from a great guy, too! Those aren't just cigars, they're works of art. Special occasions, for sure. ENJOY!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    That is an amazing gift. His reviews are impeccably rich and his gifts are the same, well done sir!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Rip is out of control. Awesome brother.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy $&%# very delicious looking sticks, nice hit!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't eat chicharone much, but when I do, it's with Davidoff.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I imagine Rip was reading RCY's signature line. "Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act." That would pretty much sum things up here, I believe. Well done Rip.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Hi Daniel, the gift you gave me is more special because you handmade it. Your gift has a very special value. I hope you enjoy these cigars. Start from the mild and gradually smoke medium and full. You will really enjoy the complexity and art of Davidoff. Davidoff is a perfect example how complex and flavorful a cigar can be.
    danielzreyes:
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Schnikeeees! That is one Bi&*chin gift! Nice Rip, as always you never disappoint. Hell you never even fail to get short of amazing!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    wow! that is a fantastic and very generous gift!!!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Don't feel bad, homie with my name! He destroyed me this week, too! Congrats and enjoy, my friend!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rip is one standup bro! Cool as the other side of the pillow!